Country did a heckin bad thing so we won't offer our services there anymore!

>Country did a heckin bad thing so we won't offer our services there anymore!

Is this a successful way to run a business?
mastercard.com/news/press/2022/march/mastercard-statement-on-suspension-of-russian-operations/

Attached: 1634028771875.png (945x445, 20.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.visa.com/about-visa/newsroom/press-releases.releaseId.18871.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol, russia is healing!

their objective is to exterminate the russian people and putin is a collaborator in this effort

yes russoroach

Well, what do they accomplish other than virtue signalling? They are only losing money.
Pretty stupid way to run a business imo. But then again, the horde of rabid npcs may boycott any company that doesn't 'stand up against Putin'.

Visa too
usa.visa.com/about-visa/newsroom/press-releases.releaseId.18871.html

Attached: 1630256740357.png (1046x323, 23.01K)

man I am starting to fear, not from putin but the jew programmed droids.

In the end all these western companies will be replaced by Chinese companies. The West is doing a big mistake imo

Bruv, people are saying on social media that they will gladly pay extra for petrol and stuff if it means beating Putin.
Shit is all retarded. Its a conflict that has zero relevance outside of the shithole border towns in Ukraine. Yet Americans are willing to go all out. Some are even buying plane tickets to join the 'ukranian foreign legion' top fucking kek.

I hope they ll do it and disappear in the cruel slavic reality!

I mean more food for me.

Oil was already through the roof before this Ukraine shit kicked off.

You dont have to prove for us, we live in this reality too, inflation is coming from the 7x usd print from 2.5 years ago and they teamed up with putin and ukraine now for plebs movie psyop.
Russia bad, russia meke me pay more, and the fucking droids even believe it.

~1.5years*

oh boo hoo poor Russia.

I love how people here SEETHE so much about how Russia is getting treated. Like it's an injustice.

Russians were put on this earth to suffer. They suffered through generations. They suffered last century through last commie rule and they suffer now under former-KGB Putin rule. The West will prevail in the end, always have, because Russia is just a cesspool of suffering and failure. And it is hilarious to me that dumbasses here think otherwise.

when did this board get overrun with Any Forums shit?

Attached: 1614348453595.png (458x447, 145.86K)

This isn't business. It never was. Never will be. This is war. Always was. Always will be.

running a what?

Theyre literally controlled by jew globalists kek

because the situation in russia is directly co-related to us making it you absolute faggot

I literally don't care if Russians are comfortable.

When did this board get overrun with reddit trannies who think making it = UBI?

>They are only losing money.
Blackrock can pay them more than business with Russia gets them

spotted the /polcels/

Attached: 1614618288534.jpg (640x640, 81.68K)

This is the business version of cancel culture. America wields a lot of power globally.

Its good for companies to be patriotic but doesn't this seem like the corporations are completely intertwined with the government? Isn't that fascism or something??

Then why not Saudi Arabia? Because (((NWO)))

This BTFOs all those faggot shills who always say "companies ONLY do what is most profitable". That smug faggot streamer Destiny is notorious for making this argument, this is an explicit example of companies putting virtue signaling above profits and nobody can argue otherwise.

They already have monopoly in payment processing in the world. So it will work. Hope China steps in and fill all the gaps the Westoids left.

>continue operating in Russia
>every bluehaired faggot works together to get you cancelled
>lose billions more than if you just left Russia

if they didn't do this they would have faced significant backlash in other more profitable and numerous countries. this is a move to prevent further losses.

Look up ESG metrics, why blackrock is pushing them and their relationship with the federal reserve

This is directly related to cryptocurrency, and Any Forums is really /crypto/

Yeah. "Stakeholder capitalism" is another keyword to look up.

Heck no it aint if it was mine I wouldn't be running it like that. But you know the npc's are screaming
>le heckin based Mastercarderino!!!!
>le soiface.jpeg with shaking animation

Filter them through into the Azov battalion. See how long they last.

Retards, blue haired tranny backlash only works when the corporations want it to work. They have literally no effect if globohomo corporations don't want to listen to what they are bitching about. Blue haired twitter trannies try to cancel companies over Israel's treatment of Palestinians and literally nothing happens.

What kind of backlash? What would the US gov do to Mastercard if they didn't do this?
Bluehaird tranny lovers never affect anything. They just shout on twitter and megacorps can make it a pretext for "fixing their culture in response to popular demand" which they were going to do anyway

Esg = it’s over
Buy bitcoin

This is a reason why I would never take any business I open public. I'd quickly be deposed of for saying anti lgbt stuff (even though the populace that may complain would still buy the product just like the same populace that complains about prices but will buy an Tesla/Apple device even if they 10x the price of the product for no reason other than money

What you don't understand is the blue haired trannies work inside the corporations and raise hell on the internal work chat programs and internal message boards.

Literally nothing, these are probably leftists who will NEVER acknowledge that companies often put virtue signaling over profit in the current year.

consumers could boycott mastercard/visa the same way there is talk about doing that with mcdonalds and coca cola atm. no sanctions at the moment but you will save your brands image, and profits, in the long run if you manage public sentiment properly.

>Is this a successful way to run a business?
Yes, obviously.

Oh yeah, people are going to boycott MASTERCARD
No company as big as this really has to worry about normies quitting them over a failure to signal

This. Those types have an impact because they're deeply embedded in the companies, and groups that companies work with.

>consumers could boycott mastercard/visa

Attached: kekek.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

you can use debit cards and paypal now user.

What you don't understand is employees are not external to the business.

All credit card debt is now null and void in Russia
How many billions did they lose?

>debit cards aren't also visa and mastercard
Go ahead and paypal the gas pump and the grocery store checkout, user.

Kek, this is actually somewhat true. Cancel culture doesnt work on a large scale unless there is the proper 'backing'.
It was only recently when some lefties on social media started to attack Raytheon. Only for other lefties to come out and say "well I work for Raytheon and they arent all that bad..".

ESG metrics have very little to do with blue haired tranny backlash you retard

lmao, people there will be flooding bitcoin now like it's the next motherfucker. Alright maybe now is the time to go long. Maybe even with the advent of so many Russians entering trading I'll even buy small gems off SoIana prime because I know they will pump those up too

then use a debit card user. you can also use the chinese credit card unionpay. it may not be as convenient but some people feel strongly about particular morale causes. this is no different. why do you think oil prices are spiking even without sanctions on russian oil? people are choosing not to buy russian oil at a premium.

>debit cards
Also mastercard/visa

Attached: mc_deb_en.png (1001x816, 15.76K)

Debit cards are also visa and mastercard, you absolute drooling retard. How many times do I have to point it out? Jesus fucking christ do you even have a bank account?

Attached: (you).gif (220x220, 162.35K)

>consumers could boycott mastercard/visa the same way there is talk about doing that with mcdonalds and coca cola atm
They're not gonna do shit. They don't care about any of these issues that they "champion". It's just a fashion statement. To say Je suis Charlie, BLM, Slava Ukraini, etc. is to say "look at me, I'm a good boy/girl". These people will NEVER do anything without backing from their corporate masters

honestly when the 2020 august crypto moon happened, that was the beginning because the website was still in flux from the 2020 elections ongoing so it gave Any Forums types a reason to come here and unfortunately stay here

>choosing
Yeah totally just market forces at work here. They definitely would rather sacrifice millions in profits for making a retarded political statement about a border war in a post soviet jew run banana republic

when this is over, I hope bans all these companies.

Now stay in your cage

jannies are trannies surprise surprise

What a bad thing did we?

hello Any Forums

it was Any Forums