What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: its over.jpg (680x680, 69.34K)

Attached: 124323546457.png (603x389, 22.66K)

Everything

This is 2010-late sis.

>it's real
lmao

Everything

>notes on (((the culture)))

It's because of the water. They are adding chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

Attached: cc.jpg (1500x1500, 766.13K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

We stopped calling people faggots.

hilarious though cuz thing.
PCPolice: Hey bro, you trying to gay-shame?
NutterButter: Huh, his name says twink!?
PCPolice: But you know what that means, right?
NutterButter: Dude I only nut on thicc bitch's badonkeeeeeenoeeees, ya hear me?"

Attached: fred-stoller.jpg (480x360, 56.68K)

Call me twink to my face I dare you.

How do you fags even stay skele without any effort?

Ive been lifting for 10 years and I still struggle to stay under 20% bodyfat, my appetite is endless. Im active everyday, 15k steps a day, lift everyday, and im always carrying fat on me.

Meanwhile my cousin sits on the computer all day playing video games and weighs 50kg and does 0 activity and has 0 fat on him.

his arrest shifted the timelines

change my mind

Attached: 1632174089026.jpg (1140x755, 107.42K)

Those are some of the worst postures I've ever seen

He probably smokes weed or uses a lot of nicotine/caffeine. Do you drink or overeat?

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1580354098622.jpg (1022x1200, 202.55K)

Your metabolism is fucked. Probably from a life time of fast food/refined seed oils and HFCS

>What went wrong?
Reverting back to the normal shape of men. We’re not supposed to look like beach balls waddling around

I remember when ‘twink’ used to mean pic related

Attached: 6BB25861-D20C-409C-A583-1FC1BA564337.jpg (228x300, 17.75K)

I like being a twink. It attracts non-stacys, aka non-whores.

>No blondes
>All look like skinny drug addicts

He probably doesn't eat anything mate. Every cunt that plays the "metabolism" card doesn't eat nearly enough as they think they do

Is this why Any Forums is so gay? The chemicals finally got to pepe?

POST QT TWINK FEMBOYS NOW PLS

Attached: 1646262978829m.jpg (1024x989, 67.36K)

Oh god why is everyone's posture so bad? They look like they have scoliosis. They need to start fixing it now or it will be impossible to fix later on in life.

I never got any bitches until I lost 40lbs and learned to shave properly. cope and seethe

Too bad you will die a virgin then.

finally our time has come Any Forums
the meek shall inherit the earth.
with our smaller stature and diminutive girth, we are superbly suited for sneaking in between mating alphas and surreptitiously impregnating the unwitting female while saddling the dumb strong brute with the child support.

we are too small for women to notice, thus we cannot be stopped.

>Devalue masculinity because it's "toxic".
>Value femininity because everything that's not male is obviously good
>All of this is done through the media that fills the normie brain with endless propaganda
>Men happily allow this because they want wealth and pussy, anybody that doesn't is immediately met with hatred and cancellation.
With jews, you lose. Simple as.

Nelf warrior
>twink
Ngmi

You still have no bitches.

holy fukc i'm rolling

>How do you fags even stay skele without any effort?
By eating clean and doing cardio. I'm too lazy to lift. I rather do calisthenics.

shit taste

Attached: 1638272214508.png (649x888, 91.49K)

kek getting zoomer pussy is easy being a millennial male.

Attached: 1646086834956.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

I've gained a lot of weight now but before I started lifting I was around 60 kgs and didn't gain weight because I skipped breakfast everyday, when you do that your appetite remains really small the entire day because you don't get an insulin spike in the morning.

I'm 40 and I'm built like this, can't much help it. I even did a cycle of test once, and force fed myself with chicken, tuna and eggs until I was miserable, worked out ten times a week and pushed it hard. I gained 7 pounds of muscle over a six week cycle, over the following three weeks I stopped force feeding myself and ate as I was hungry and worked out three times a week and lost four of those seven pounds. I just can't gain bulk, even fat.

And niggers and trannies
And also faggot

Being a handsome, skinny twink is awesome, all I have to do is wear a beanie and a v-neck out in public and I pull chicks pretty easily

>americans believe that any man who isnt morbidly obese is a twink
lmao I fucking hate this country sometimes

>shadowmeld for clipping travelling cc
>extra dodge to fuck with expertise niggers
nelf was extremely good you unknowledgeable nigger or couldnt you just fucking meld right

I now have had 3 bitches. it's not a lot but it's more than zero.