Rubio vs. Buttigieg

Who are you voting for in 2024?

Attached: a13d58d4-3d84-4249-a245-da5b16528f24.jpg (1000x1000, 759.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3dkUXwgJkE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10521059/Pete-Buttigieg-took-250k-donors-awarded-33M-city-contracts-mayor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump

Buttplug.

Both of them looks like prostitutes to me.

ugh
both WEF plants

lil marco is a neocon robot, brings nothing new to the table.

Odds are on trump and to a lesser extent desantis.

As for demonrats, they have kamala next in line after biden

buttmunch is a gay robot, black people wont vote for him

I have never registered to vote and I never will. Our entire political system is a sham, the votes are all rigged, and nothing fucking matters.

ARREST REPTILIANS

Staying home

>actually sucks dick
>practically sucks dick

Rubio is basically a Hispanic McCain… I’ll pass
Buttigieg gets buttfucked… I’ll pass

Faggot vs Faggot

I am voting for Putin to end you with a nuclear strike

Is that the guy who had an interview and got hijacked by Alex Jones?

Gay CIA plant or mayor Pete

Unironically...
Buttigieg.
Marco has gotten to be progressively more problematic.
It's hard to pin down what he's for and against with a high level of certainty.
>but muh globohomo
Yeah at this point I've just come to accept that homosexuals can actually be decently cool people.
I live in rural ass Alabama, but we got some good people here who just happen to be gay.
Getting tired of prejudice, and medical bills.
I will take pete over no brain Biden and my biggest regret.

kek

Mayo Pete went to the same spook politician public speaking training as Obama. They thought they might try their hand at a gay white guy instead of a smooth talking black guy. Mark my words, Buttigieg will become president one day

>sodomy is cool guys, it's no big deal
Our ancestors treated it as the civilization-destroying curse it is. It may be one on a very long list, but make no mistake, it is still corruptive by its very nature.

Both of them should be dead before years end.

Pompeo. The US needs a disciplined military mindset to survive what's coming.
Running mate?
Pompeo Haley 24
Pompeo Cruz 24
Pompeo Rice 24
Pompeo ? 24
Gabbard...

E. Michael Jones crushes Pete Buttigieg in 35 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=P3dkUXwgJkE

That’s a tough one

Trump or bust.

if the gop keeps sucking putin's cock
i will hold my nose and vote for the faggot

Buttplug is a Klaus Schwab faggot so he will get millions in ads

Yeah sending a guy who gets buttfucked to negotiate with the Saudis is a great idea

hitler

FILTERED

Faggot

>IMPLYING THERE WILL BE A 2024 ELECTION

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10521059/Pete-Buttigieg-took-250k-donors-awarded-33M-city-contracts-mayor.html

Pete Buttigieg accepted $250,000 and gifts from mayoral campaign donors who were later awarded $33million in city contracts, raising concerns of 'pay to play' as Transportation Secretary doles out $210billion in infrastructure plan

Transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg's top political donors received millions of dollars in city contracts after giving thousands to his campaigns while he was mayor of South Bend, Indiana.

Buttigieg's political action committees took money from 23 companies who then got jobs from South Bend's Board of Public Works whose members he appointed, documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal.

On two occasions, the former presidential candidate received donations the same day the companies were awarded contracts.

Other city contractors gifted the mayor cigars, alcohol and golf trips worth hundreds of dollars.

The companies, their executives and spouses donated a total $253,750 to Buttigieg's campaigns, and received a total of at least $33,310,426 in city contracts between 2011 and 2019.

It's BootyJudge.

putin

Attached: gay pres.jpg (640x480, 36.71K)

Kanye

it's pronounced butt-jug

faggot or a cuban. neither

Buttjoke because the memes will be quite literally endless.

Buttigieg was the clear winner of the Democrat debates, I doubt he’ll ever be president though because the world isn’t mature enough to elect a gay guy to president