Can Your Employees Afford Gas And Food?

Just a warning to all business owners. The US sanctions on Russia are a direct austerity measure against the American people, compounded with Covid hoax raping. They were expecting a recovery they never got because the elite got scared. Expect massive staff shortages in the future as people transition from their current jobs to jobs that require less travel. We must ride bicycles to work so the Ukrainians can be free under globohomo rule. Gas went up $.60 since Bidens SOTU.

Attached: 1542940855411s.jpg (187x250, 5.63K)

Rob a democrat voter, I am sure they won't mind helping those less fortunate than themselves. They vote to give your money to others all the time.

Sucks being poor. I'm already seeing fewer cars on the road. Driving is a lot nicer.

Not my problem
I pay you to work, you figure out how to get here

Attached: 1608368865108.jpg (375x385, 18.34K)

I'm attempting to form a raiding party as we speak

Yeah the funny thing is Russia is just gonna pound Ukraine in the ass for a while, then install a puppet regime. In exchange we got
>wheat prices mooning
>gas prices mooning
>unknown where we'll get fertilizer now
This country sucks

Attached: 1646450483655.png (1191x842, 132.41K)

Biden said he'd lower the costs on everything. Top Kek

>all business owners
no one is going to be a business owner in a decades time and that's a good thing.

I make $20/hr (including tips) as a courier. I have to use my own fuel. People have also been tipping a lot less. I can literally only afford to pay my rent + stay alive.
>just get a real job
Too busy working to survive plus can't afford training for a trade
Sanctions are immaterial to Russia's success in the war because they don't want to occupy Ukraine, just buffer state it. So I and millions of other people just took ANOTHER HIT TO QUALITY OF LIFE just because some faggot oligarchs from different countries don't like each other.

Move out of the city dumbass

I've been trying. All I have is my crypto and my guns and my car. My plan is once crypto moons, use a portion of that to buy a small cabin somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, work on making it as off-grid as I can using that money, and just hunker down and wait out the shitstorm of this decade

NIGGERS, he thought

Why is gas in pic so cheap?

Thank god, my boss fills my tank. This cunt gets gallons per mile.

Attached: 2001-Chevrolet-Suburban-SUV_Image-01.jpg (1920x1391, 352.61K)

Because that picture is old as fuck.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE

We're in for a rough year

Attached: 1646522479861.png (755x800, 52.73K)

The fuck is going on with palm oil?

Shill harder Ivan. North America is an oil exporter and prices aren’t tied to Russia. Saudis are expansion production to drop prices in short term. Fuck, america even might loosen sanction in Iran just to fuck you war criminals around. That’s how much you’re hated. Americas giving Ayatollahs a break to fuck Russia. Enjoy your crushing poverty. You won’t be able to afford bread in six months.

its surprisingly hard to find men with balls. and common criminals are shittier men of war, which is what you need to counter mercs in uniform and flashing lights.

nigger

You allowed election theft, thats your punishment.

you described the US dumbfuck. Unless 'we' stop all exports of oil and food, guess what happens? That food gets shipped overseas to other nations with massive reserves of dollars and hungry populations. Because they will outbid you and your neighbors on the price.

Corporations have proven they hold no loyalty and will not pass on profits just to help you out of the kindness of their own heart. And the government are a bunch of disconnected pampered and corrupt idiots who won't know there is a problem till cities are burning, they are the kind that think 250k a year is 'middle class'. And the media that might war about it are just, them.

Unless YOU are pumping and processing said oil, AND farming and producing said food, YOU wont be affording any bread in six months. For you already own nothing, and you better be happy about it.

>We must ride bicycles to work
Shouldn't that help work off all those Big Macs Americans eat?