Thank you Elon. Very based!

Thank you Elon. Very based!

Attached: 1646419629055.jpg (874x467, 81.94K)

Holy shit Elon is sending all the Ukranians to Venus after they lose their country? Putler BTFO.

So he won't die or get captured? he the jew hero already escaped huh?

Attached: 1622090346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

>but I’ll talk about this after
I’m sure that is subliminally reassuring to anyone that supports him.

I appreciate that David Rothschild doesn't even try that hard to hide it when he posts on Twitter.

Attached: 1646192132346.png (600x576, 418.96K)

>Putler
a golf club?

Elon Musk is the antichrist

Are we gonna have to start treating ukraine like the retarded kid? The one we have to involve him in everything even though he doesn't really contribute.

Elon should put some tungsten rods into orbit and then bring them down on Moscow.

Based zenensky

>"you know who controls the media right?"
Omg Elon so based!

>"I stand with the Jewish oligarchs of Ukraine that are sending Slavic goyim into a Russian meat grinder"
How could my based space billionaire who made all his money off of the Jewish Carbon Credit Scam betray me!!

Attached: 1644804324755.jpg (416x323, 38.5K)

based retard

>sucking con artist globohomo dick
national pastime for you guys?

I dont understand, do they need like certain phones to use starlink? how can they access it?

nah, he is just his helper. Obama is the antichrist and he is about to be destroyed.

Attached: 1646470702472.png (551x631, 178.19K)

I honestly believe it. I fucking hate that man with a passion.

He's not wrong.

Why the fuck is this jackass going on about space?

This is pretty gay of him, ngl.

He's a South African oligarch with many space yachts.

Yes? Name one other private entity that has done more to help kill Russians.

It's just an ISP like any other. You hook it into a lan just like a cable line.

yeah, kind of busy with a country under invasion, but maybe they could link up later and colab?

God Zelensky or “Zelenksyy” as they sometimes spell it, has to be the biggest kike not named Rothschild in today’s era. He’s literally about to be ousted within the next >two more weeks and he keeps acting like he’ll still be the President of The Ukraine. Even going so far as to be calling other world leaders and making black-woman tier “sassy” tweets. God this Jew is insufferable.

Elon is proving that it's all fake by providing them with no excuse to not be livestreaming the chaos.

Igor Kolomoisky. Slimy jewish Oligarch who funds the Azov battalion nazis.