GOOD versus EVIL in UKRAINE

Why wasn't the US and EU so passionate when Ukrainian Army was brutally killing citizens in Luhansk and Donetsk since 2014.
Why western media was not covering that genocide committed by nazi Kiev government, first under President Poroshenko and now by President Zelensky.

The lies that western public was presented since 2014 are pure evil manipulation by very evil people in western governments and media.
14,000 thousands people died there, including thousands of women and children.
Why UN was not concerned by genocide committed by Ukrainian Army there?

Well, because they don't serve the truth, but Satan. Satan, who according to Jesus Christ is the father of lies.
I'm sure that eventually God will bring justice to Russia and Donbass area of Eastern Ukraine.
And all those liars in western governments and western media will get their rewards as well.
Be assured of that, you dishonest demonic subhumans.

"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
Life in the frontline villages.
The breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk republics next to the border with Russia are known as Donbass.
The two republics declared independence from Kiev in 2014, and there has since been an ongoing civil war.

WATCH THAT DOCUMENTARY IN THIS LINK PLEASE:
rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/

anons,
Please share this on all social media sites, so people can learn the truth what western media is suppressing from being known.

Attached: Ukrainian nazis attacking civilians in Donetsk <>.png (1100x1116, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaAyiP8Wuc&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bippity boppity bump

If Ukraine army managed to kill about 10000 russian soldiers in 10 days of War, then why they killed only 14000 civilians during 8 years in LDPR? It seems that this is fake of russian propaganda.

Yeah shits fucked up. Ukraine is CP capital country of the world too. Literal degenerate scum in that country. At least some good people got to flee

>If Ukraine army managed to kill about 10000 russian soldiers in 10 days of War
Blatant lie

Russia shouldnt have brought 14000 little green men to die in tjose territories

Here as you know, is the official National hero of Ukraine, brutal killer, evil nazi SS collaborator scumbag Stepan Bandera.
Streets, parks and schools are named after him in Western and Central Ukraine.
And the west is purposely blind to it.

Attached: Ukrainian dyke whore.png (797x603, 753.96K)

All Ussr is SS collaborator in 1939

Any prorussian shill get's the rope. Donetsk was bombed by russian occupation forces or in retaliation to russian strikes

14k dead confirmed by the UN, google it retard.

And what? As we can see today those civilians could be killed by russian proxy-army in LDPR. Because ukrainian could more, but they didnt. Go ask Girkin who every evening fired 120mm mines in civilian areas to film rus propaganda.

That 10,000 is the number of nazi hohols that Russians killed in Ukraine.
Stop spreading fake news.

>UN
Corrupt group of corrupt faggots

Дocтoeвcкий: «Ha Зaпaдe Хpиcтa пoтepяли, и oттoгo Зaпaд пaдaeт, eдинcтвeннo oттoгo».

OP, if what you are saying is true, God will bring justice.

Attached: 1593370286816.jpg (1358x2048, 333.61K)

>OP, if what you are saying is true, God will bring justice.
Yes it is true.
If you get a chance to watch that "Donbass: The Grey Zone" documentary you will see the other side of the preverbal coin.
Yes, I strongly believe that God will eventually give Russia blessing to totally destroy those brutal nazi subhumans in Ukraine.
And you can watch this short video.

BREAKING: Nazi Ukraine. The Jimmy Dore Show.
Shocking facts. American and other western media hiding the truth about Nazi Ukraine.

"Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of Military & Government"
Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the resulting cries of “We are all Ukraine,”
many have been eager to downplay the proliferation of neo-Nazis in Ukrainian paramilitary groups,
the Ukrainian armed forces and even parts of the government.

As Jimmy and The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal discuss, reports of neo-Nazis in Ukraine are not at all exaggerated,
and the Zelensky government is, in fact, largely beholden to these racist, xenophobic, anti-gay groups that brag of the “fun” they get from fighting and killing.

The Jimmy Dore Show: (only 25 minutes, very precise explanation).
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaAyiP8Wuc&t=51s

anons,
please share this on all social media sites, so people can learn the truth what western media is suppressing from being known.

Attached: Ukraine Nazis Exposed_.png (986x581, 660.85K)

I understand there are two sides to this war. Do you speak Russian? I have a quote to share.

Well, I need to sleep now, so I will post it anyway. I don't know if you can understand this, but here it is below. Please don't use the word "subhuman", or else you also might become a Nazi.

«Ho тaк кaк никтo нe зoл пo пpиpoдe, a ecли зoл, тo вcлeдcтвиe пopoкa, тo живyщий пo Бoгy дoлжeн имeть пpaвильнyю нeнaвиcть к злy. Oн нe дoлжeн paди пopoкa нeнaвидeть чeлoвeкa, paвнo кaк нe дoлжeн и любить пopoк paди чeлoвeкa.

Ho дoлжeн oн пopoк нeнaвидeть, a чeлoвeкa — любить.

Кoгдa жe пocлeдyeт иcцeлeниe oт пopoкa, тoгдa ocтaнeтcя лишь тo, чтo oн дoлжeн любить, и ничeгo нe ocтaнeтcя oт тoгo, чтo oн дoлжeн нeнaвидeть.»

― Блaжeнный Aвгycтин, O гpaдe Бoжьeм, Книгa XIV, Глaвa VI

>14k dead confirmed by the UN

Attached: 1459598435176.jpg (798x500, 39.79K)

Yes, interesting quote and sounds very altruistic, but it's not practical in today's world in today's degenerate society.
I can not sit quiet and not confront evil that is flourishing in nazi Ukraine.

What's wrong with calling those people subhumans.
They are subhumans. They're not humans the way they are behaving towards civilians in Donbass area.

How much does the Kremlin pay you? My Job keeps dicking me with hours.

In English, that word has a strong racial aspect. It sounds like you are calling the Ukrainian race not human.

But I understand now, that is not how you used it. You mean the bad behavior (of the Nazis) is like an animal, not their race. So that is true. The Nazis act like brutal animals and not like how humans should. I agree.

But, still, they are also people, and we should not forget that.

Anyway, I am sleeping now. Have a good day.

10k is a gross underestimation. It's actually 6 million.

Attached: 1646273546332.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)