>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%

>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%

>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%

>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%

>The average income would be over 20k more per year

>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%

>Homelessness would go down by 57%

>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

It just shows you how much of a better life we would all have without them.

Attached: 11024370-BE28-4704-A491-334C85AC0549.png (786x1065, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000592
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/appendices/appendix_04.html
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The prison population would go down by 37%
You mean down TO 37%

These are understatements.

We Negroes are the Aboriginal people of America. You want to genocide us? You want to take our land completely? Come and take it, whitoid. I cannot wait for you to try it, pussy boy. We ain't going away, ever.

Attached: firstpurge4.jpg (584x328, 39.51K)

i don't really have the stomach for genocide. start with deporting violent criminals and go from there maybe?

Attached: 1635550159936.jpg (1280x1280, 215.15K)

Both

The latter.

They want to be kings over us. We will have a war with them. They want to rise from slave status to king status.

Attached: emperor Commodus.jpg (1024x512, 78.66K)

Both, just to make sure.

Boy it sounds so good.
Why are they here? It’s proof that demons are real. Why did the Jews do this to us?

ARREST REPTILIANS

Understatements. Nigger culture extends past nigger

>Why did the Jews do this to us?
They want revenge for being (supposedly) genocided by whites. theyre the real demons and niggers are their vassals.

Ignorant image that downplays and trivializes the constant discrimination and historical trauma that Black people have to deal with every day. Shameful.

You do not move rats to your neighbors yard. Always kill vermin or they will spread and corrupt.

>historical trauma
Even if you didnt suffer anything, you all would still be souless apes that nobody wants around. fuck off back to africa.

The second one and it will happen within the year.

Yea you are, it's happening now you all are just too stupid to realize it. y the time you catch on it will be too late.

Attached: 1601178067601.jpg (484x480, 76.59K)

Both.

Nigger Babies under 12months get deported.
All other niggers get hanged in public squares or another very cheap means.

Absolutely zero amnesty.

Attached: EC831EBC-5E2A-4FAB-867D-45CB6E777F56.jpg (400x400, 36.24K)

>excusing their behavior isn't helping them to improve
agree or disagree?

Attached: 7jbbggsihs081.jpg (638x767, 80.25K)

Nigger. You are monkeys we let live in society and feed. Once the white man stops feeding you... well. You eat eachother because you are animals

keep abortion free and legal, its kept the black population from exploding, if we make abortion illegal, america will be bankrupted by exploding black population

Deportation just displaces the issue.
Extermination is the only preferable choice.

If they help us fight against the Jews we will deport them and they can claim Africa as their land to live in self determination. If they get in our way at all then absolute minecraft

If the US was entirely white it would have had a federal budget surplus of between 0.8 and 1.8 trillion every single year for the last 40 years.
Each white contributes a net of approximately 7,500USD to the federal government each year. Each black contributes a net of approximately -9,000USD to the federal government each year. Each hispanic contributes a net of approximately -6,000USD to the federal government each year. This is the cost of “diversity” incurred by the white America without accounting for the cost of incarceration of the prominently non-white criminals, law enforcement to countermand predominantly non-white crime, and the more generous state and city welfare systems which almost entirely benefit non-whites alone.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/

You invaded our land, destroyed our people and then kidnapped our infants and scattered them away from their tribes so they would forget their heritage, then you lied about our history and used the education system to brainwash our generations with lies. Then you used federal intelligence agencies and media to run psyops on my people and destroy us, even creating cointelpro to specifically target us and prevent the rise of a "black messiah" that would unite my people and give us direction to lift ourselves up and fight back against our enemies. You caused all of this. Yeah, all these things you hate about black people were caused by you white devils and your perverse ways. Fuck you. You and your entire people are guilty of attempted genocide against my people, even on a spiritual level. I can only pray and hope that the final destruction of all your nations and tribes will come with great suffering and torment, physically and spiritually, the likes of which have never been witnessed before. May the Most High repay all you degenerate whitoids in double for all you've done to my people. You are the harbingers of all that is wicked and bad. Yet, all you do is complain and blame my people. Your race deserves all the destruction that the Most High will deliver. I will rejoyce so fucking much when that day comes, on this life or the next. Meanwhile, we will keep fucking your women with our Big Black Cocks and there ain't nothing you can do about it, cuck boy. Seethe some more.

Attached: mid_00363648_001.jpg (1000x730, 121.17K)

Why are there no successful black countries? They haven't all been slaves or "colonized" (when being colonized actually advanced their societies overall).

Why are Haiti and Liberia such shitholes?

They tell you that the United States has a problem with criminality, is this true?
58% of homicides are committed by blacks who constitute approximately 12% of the population. 26% of homicides are committed by Hispanics who constitute approximately 17% of the population. A mere 9% of homicides are committed by whites who constitute approximately 60% of the population. Similar disparities can be seen in all categorizations of crime. White Americans have roughly the same rates of criminality and victimization as whites in Luxembourg. And the DoJ analysis initiated by the Obama administration found no evidence of racial bias in the application of law except for a slight bias AGAINST whites in petty crime. Nor is there any correlation between crime rate and income once racial demographics are accounted for. Race is the most significant predictor of criminality.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000592
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/appendices/appendix_04.html
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

>You invaded our land
where would you be if we hadn't?

Attached: 1645009071856.jpg (718x708, 301.44K)

Even hookers wont let niggers fuck them

>You and your entire people are guilty of attempted genocide against my people
Youre literally not people, Africans are homoerectus

>If they help us fight against the Jews
They arent rational enought to do that leaftard. They love their jewish masters. they should only be sent to africa if anyone plans on nuking them after.

Both

woodchippers

white this black that red this yellow that, why are (You) like this?

Nigger you aren’t native to the Americas and you should be exterminated like the vermin you are. Die nigger die

Genocide, so the remaining will self-deport. This has always been the correct answer.

Attached: Oooga Booga.png (396x385, 62.45K)

Yall krakas don run tings now we do. Yall betta keep dat in yo heads.

Attached: 1629068764644m.jpg (1024x576, 73.26K)

Retard, wh*tes are the biggest jew-enablers there is

The American continent is our land, cuck boy. You pale devils won't live here forever. One day this entire shit show is going to end and those who are not supposed to be here will be uprooted.

why would you pay for 34 inches of inseam and then only use 26 of it

Attached: 1632233990169.png (1822x1306, 998.3K)

Didn't America literally buy a huge chunk of Africa and gave free land and money to former slaves so they could return to their home continent?

Unfortunately the American blacks started enslaving the African blacks and went 120% malfunctioning corruption with the place (Liberia).

Once the last of you devils are gone, my people will still be here. Prove me otherwise, pink dick.

You are a animal with nothing of value and soon you will be removed from all societies and killed a great day is coming nigger boy

based OP

Attached: 1646529956855.gif (300x169, 863.57K)

Whatever it takes..they all need to go...

You pale devils are a bunch liars. The age of your people is over.

And why would that make me accept help from literal apes ? whites are capable of whipping both of them 10x if not blinded by propaganda.

Either way is fine

You can’t even maintain infrastructure of a modern society you’ll be eating each other within a month of white man disappearing which won’t happen what will happen is all nigger will be contained in Africa or you’ll be killed. Nobody in the world likes blacks...nobody.

the kikes use the niggergolem to destroy everything, but surely there has to be at least a few niggers out there who understand that the only reason niggers are allowed to exist is because of wypipo. if whitey disappeared overnight, the chinks and spics would exterminate 99% of niggers on the planet and enslave the rest

Does it matter? As long as the niggers are gone who cares...
>don’t just stop with the niggers

Attached: B3A16764-D602-41E3-B36F-85CC9BF7E668.gif (160x160, 389.31K)

You are a pussy, pink boy.

Yes, and it wasnt enough, giving blacks the rope would even be mercyful at this point.

Attached: 1637357196583.png (654x619, 852.91K)

Let's just cut the niggers all checks for 100k each on the condition you go back and stay! Sound fair? 100k should be enough for you to create a business or educate yourself. But we all know you will be broke in a week and then you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Attached: 1646506856436.jpg (964x753, 181.86K)

the short answer, yes.
the long answer, yes

everything you said was either nonsense, wildly speculative or wishful thinking. it's about what i expected from an angry dipshit. you should spend the rest of your life thanking god for sending white people to rescue your bloodline from a life of mud cookies and machetes

Attached: 638564115254.jpg (989x748, 145.78K)

The most cringey Any Forumstard is the obvious black larper with a memeflag. It's some weird form of internalised self-hatred squared so many times it's impossible to decide which way it swings.

Given banana and sent to ukraine

Yes
Send them to Africa and Israel

Attached: 1646021197920.png (950x650, 225.88K)

Psalm 137:7-9

We gave you a fucking Wakanda and your great great grandparents chose Gary Indiana and Jim Crow instead.
Obviously not the sharpest of tools.

Attached: Truth time.jpg (715x1130, 159.37K)

>Nobody in the world
The "world" is your stupid nations. I don't care about any of them. My tribe is all that matters to me. We are not Africans. We are the Aboriginal Negroes of America. The real tribes of Israel. You, on the other hand, are lower than an animal to me.
The opinion of a pig is more important to me than the opinion of any of your peoples. but don't you worry, because the Most High will recompense all your nations one day.

You niggers are too stupid to understand that white peoples self-destructive empathy is the only reason you weren't hunted to extinction or left to starve.

HANG EM HIGH
The only way to lift a black up is by a rope around the neck
make Alabama wind chimes great again