Russians fleeing America in droves

They know something nuclear is coming.

Attached: 20220305_231755.jpg (640x1136, 127.54K)

They are fleeing because ukie diaspora wants to kill them

They are fleeing because they don't feel safe in the US Russia will at least tolerate their heritage

Nope, Putin warned them.

I'd need a baseline comparison.
>They are fleeing because ukie diaspora wants to kill them
Nah it's nuclear

Hate crimes against Russians will be allowed.
Eventually we'll see internment camps for Slavs.

Sure it is user

This gulag soon but all for the name of progress and stoping the evil Russians

Nigger, if only you knew anything thing about russia.The gov doesn't care about its people.
>t. RU expat

I mean, canada is literally holding russians on planes hostage. I would leave too.

Dude that's everywhere in South Florida. But yeah, Sunny Isles has a lot of Russians. I'm about 30 minutes drive from there.

And George takei will cheer it on

they are bolting because their fucking assets are getting seized you fucking idiot.
everyone is making russians second grade citizens in the name of LOV

Arent all florida russians just Jews?

Only the ones that are fleeing to Israel.

>something nuclear is coming.
something like they can't explain how they got the money to buy it?

Because the Russian internment camps are being built as we speak in the Northern Plains probably.

They know Americans are brainwashed Jewish golems that will make their life hell as long as Jews tell them to.

Some of you guys are cool. Don't come to Nevada tomorrow.

Yes, a lot of them are just descendants of Bolshevik Jews, which is why they have so much money

Can confirm. My dad is a Drove dealer. Ivans been renting them all day!

>pro-Ukraine niggers managed to accelerate demographic change

Attached: 1646497092512.jpg (1137x1024, 655.06K)

Is he leaving too?

Attached: 55c60940dd089544138b45ea.jpg (1200x600, 76.15K)

They are selling because they are afraid the US will size the property of Russians inside the country

Is this on sale? it belongs to a russian tv star

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 073531.png (576x249, 266.95K)

Good, get the fuck out slushniggers.

I fucked a Russian girl from Sunny Isles. She had a cute accent and everything and during sex she went fack my poooosie lmao

I live in Vegas. Should I be driving out now, or is it too late?

If jews start leaving America thats when I'd start to worry

So what we really want, we can't have? This is the Catch-22 of all Catch-22s.

this and only this. until you see a mass exodus of jews, it's all a big nothingburger

My gf is Russian. This is complete bullshit.

Thats how they get away with it. They integrate but they don't assimilate.

haha who cares, go ahead and nuke florida/georgia/alabama/tennessee/south carolina/etc

Real estate prices have peaked, they’re folding and taking the winnings.

How about they start with NYC, Chicago and Toronto instead? Faggot.

All Russians should go back to Russia

Attached: 1646145424150m.jpg (1024x954, 102.43K)

>Russians
those are jews, nigga

weird because its all jews who live there actually

they're probably just fleeing the insane propaganda blitz under the (merited) fear that they'll be treated as second-class citizens due to their country of origin.

they're not wrong. delusional americans with our freedom fries and freedom cabbage have been hysterical enough in our past to make fears of future hysteria reasonable.

Attached: 1606792379351.jpg (478x417, 30.43K)

Putin didn't warn russians in Ukraine and denied the invasion till the last moment.

Correct. They don't live in these apartments, either. What you see are Russian-speaking Israelis trying to cash out their real estate scam holdings before they get seized. Florida real estate is popular with scumbags because state law prevents the govt from seizing your house there.

Yesss, more bank owned property, just what I needed.

remember that building collapse?

Flashing
Lights
Lights
Lights
Lights

Checked. I'll intern some slav cuties at my place for premier Biden

This.
The MSM is uploading the NPCs with the 5 Minutes of Hate against Russians and NPCs are already lashing out and attacking Russians.

And Biden will OK the gas chambers and electric floors.

America is a nazi empire

Protip: 80% of “Russians” in the US are actually Jewish. There are handful of actual Russian communities in Oregon, Washington State, Dallas, and South Brooklyn but there are zero slavs in Miami. It’s all jews there

They billionaires and the Russian government couldn't protect itself assets, why would they be able to protect theirs?
Russia just removed IP protections for sanctioning countries, warning that the next step would be seizing foreigners assets if sanctions mounted on, that would justify the US to do the same with Russian nationals, which pretty much the whole US/EU block is already doing with russian billionaires

>Ring...Ring
Call them Back
>A-a-all of them-m-m?
Yes ALL of them
>Veh Deh Veh?
>R-r-right a-a-away sir

Attached: WeNeed2VDV.png (744x535, 689.48K)

>do the same with jews
do the same with kikes
>so the same with juden
do the same with juifs
>Shit on israel because murdering palestine
>Jews hated
>Jews run away
And then I wake up and remember that these faggots are in control of media and information platforms.

The government SHOULDNT “care”. They should exist solely to protect the peoples borders and interests.

On the contrary, almost everyone claiming to be Ukrainian here is actually Ukrainian. Their biggest communities are in parts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania