BREAKING STICKER WARFARE

Lefties have made a counter sticker
The left has decided to shift the blame of gas prices from Biden to Putin
Will it work?

Attached: ACC8FE6F-AE8F-4B43-B59F-D5EAD8304ED1.jpg (1536x831, 246.31K)

Only for retards.

Why can't the left come up with anything original?

The left is stupid and can't be reasoned with. Avoid them at all costs, at best they will give you a headache. At worst they will crush your skull over a small disagreement. There is no point in engaging them in anyway, you might as well approach a grizzley bear in the wild.

Attached: _EP162_______ (5).gif (400x225, 960.5K)

Noted. I'll print some small stickers of just Biden's face to make those correct.

Attached: 1646163103334.png (600x596, 375.72K)

Jews.

The soulless lack creativity, they can only subvert and modify existing structures.

The only reality where this would work is one where gas prices haven't already been spiking over the course of the last year, directly because of Biden's actions against domestic oil production.

Attached: D98E706A-2B3C-4B47-B22C-BA47A85FA9BC.jpg (1274x1652, 683.13K)

>covering up the display

Cringe

No it won't, because it wasn't Putin who placed the santions on Russia. Once again, the left proves that can't meme

Gas prices have been up. are these retards memories really that bad?

They are political prostitutes. They only care about their "good goy" points. NPCs are fucking sheep.

is this a AV?

put them side by side

you think liberals know how to drive, let alone pump gas?

True, and for your mental health I suggest avoiding them. People would be surprised how much better their life gets when they just stop getting into dicussions with these people. It's like stepping out of quicksand.

It's berrytv

People have been bombarded with the biden version so they'll see this and assume it's biden. Because we know subliminal messaging works the sheep will start seeing putin when they see biden anywhere else and won't understand why.

Yet another stolen meme by libshits.

Attached: 1646450986283.gif (500x281, 469.07K)

it still invokes biden's ineptitude, it's his quote after all

You haven't noticed how quickly the anti nuclear war and anti war party became bloodthirsty war mongers? These are psychopaths, they are actually giddy about the cold war kicking off. They warned about this non stop during the Trump presidency and now they are cheering it on. Psychopaths. Do you try to reason with prisoners on death row?

I don't just say the left can't meme, I absolutely mean it.