What are the political implications of driving around a real vehicle?

>pic related: an actual car
Imagine buying a new car that's going to break down in 5 years when you can just buy a 50 year old car that will never break down if you do maintenance on it.

Attached: 10431072116_4603947267_b.jpg (1023x661, 320.62K)

I'm quite sure they'll find a way to ban old cars before too long

I can't drive and I'm 29.

>be like Cuba
>drive this old car
I see your tricks, user.

I got a car from the 2000's it's practically the same thing, the beast has been at 11,000RPM twice without shitting itself now that's a real retardproof motor.

>will never break down if you do maintenance on it.

Tell me how I know you've never owned a classic car

>fastback
Bought a squareback last year. Loving it but I wouldnt take it on the hwy.

Any vehicle that was considered good enough before ecm's became the standard can be easily maintained and repaired if spare parts can be found.
then again most men are faggots now and can't even change the oil on their machines.

An air cooled VW is easily 1/10th the complexity of any car made after 1995.

s2000?

No car will break down if you do proper maintenance on it. And new cars, like it or not, are more reliable and go hundreds of thousands of miles more than old cars did, and require less maintenance. Imagine having to get your valves adjusted every 10k miles like old cars did 50 years ago.

And 1/10th the horsepower. My lawnmower has more horses than a VW bug.

Imagine an electrical problem with no dealership to charge you $2000 to just diagnose it.

low iq post

They've tried a few times to take as many out of circulation as possible, like niggerfaggot Obama's cash for clunkers bs.

Pic rel is my summer daily driver

429ci engine / 5 speed manual tremac

Attached: nkYyEvJ.jpg (2048x1536, 501.38K)

Does it get you to 70mph on an uphill incline?
>some do
Well then.

>muh climate scam

No, I can't. I'm not stupid enough to pay someone for a diagnosis when I can go just about anywhere and get one for free. And I also know how to extract the error codes from the ecu myself.

Are you asking me a question, or asking yourself?

This, the computer problems are the easy part. I’ll pay someone else to change wheel bearings

When a Ford Flex has nearly 400HP, I have found having a high HP car has become much much less interesting in the last 10 years. Wrestling with a stick shift and low power actually makes things interesting.

So you can't maintain the vehicle with basic mechanical parts and skills on your own.

>thinking codes will diagnose all electrical problems on a 10 year old car.

My 20yo shitboxes are also really reliable.
Drove a new Hyundai last night didn't care for it til I turned all the nanny assists off

I drive a 2003 mitsibushi lancer with 310,000 kms on it

cost me 1700nzd (maybe 1000usd), has had no issues aside from general maintenance. I've put close to 200,000km on it. replaced the belts but other than that it's fine

Dood, you’re a crackhead if you believe that

>What are the political implications of
Most plebbit template-threads ever.
I hope your whore of a single mom is raped by Mexicans, who then force you at gunpoint to suck the mexicum out of that whore’s pussy.

I don't have to worry about that because new cars last so much longer before needing major repair work now. But if I did need to do repairs myself the most likely parts needing work are purely mechanical: tie rods, wheel bearings, brakes, etc., or are drop in parts like sensors.