Why does he hate the West?

Sum it up for me in one sentence.

Attached: Putin.jpg (834x576, 101.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaORhYKBFZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an old kgb faggot

NATO

He doesn't but needs an enemy to co solidate power.

>Why does he hate the West?
He hates what became of it, same as we do. Put in probably loves good people more anyone in our government currently.

Who in their right mind wouldn't hate the west?
I'm 5'11" btw not sure if that matters

The West adopted Russian children to molest.

He's a Soviet boomer

I'd hate the west too if my city turns into freak show for blm protest and pride parade.

Both true

Because he lost and watched his Soviet dreams take a big smelly shit.

I don't think he does. Stop watching the TV - he's not on some crusade to rebuild the USSR or annihilate the west.

Manlet inferiority complexity

Attached: BE4C3E41-5E18-491C-8725-47E1E65BF4BE.jpg (1024x614, 218.84K)

Putin is a Jewish puppet.

Vladimir Putin hates White people.

Attached: F67572DF-B6C2-4765-BEB1-C2AAE7E362AC.jpg (773x999, 160.52K)

globohomo

>Why does he hate the West?
his country has been in decline since before he was born and harder he struggles weaker Russia becomes

Attached: 71_2.png (420x420, 263.31K)

Because they can't control him. Simple as that.

Why does he hate Russia?

Attached: 1636981642028.png (640x737, 368.66K)

Dugin hates the West, and maybe he influences Putin. That guy is nuts.

It's really fun watching the Westoids try to frame the current events into their decades-old mindset. They cannot comprehend that the world is changing and leaving them behind. It's like when hipsters get older and think people still care about their trends from ten years ago.

The west has antagonized him and his country for the past few decades.

seething jealousy and manlet rage for Zelensky being cuter younger and more popular and more brave than him.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 20-14-44 pol - Why Nevada Why do they want to nuke Nevada specif - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (966x904, 1.12M)

He’s just angry that he’s not allowed to fuck traps.
Given that he’s 5ft4 and old now, I’d imagine he’s also angry that he’s too old to be someone’s sissy and his legs don’t look convincing in a skirt anymore

If Russia cooperated with the West, his regime would eventually fall apart. It's all about preservation of power, not about Russia. No one cares about Russian life, its even less valuable than nigger life and only a step above chink life

Dugin doesn't hate the Westoids he just recognizes correctly that they're retarded children who will get us all killed if we don't do something to lead ourselves.

>The west has antagonized him and his country for the past few decades.

by merely existing and showing him to be an utter failure in contrast ahahahahah

though to be fair America fucked up over the sanctions, they went on too long, and there was no way out for Putin, but he didnt help either

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 20-21-29 pol - Why Nevada Why do they want to nuke Nevada specif - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (405x523, 238.71K)

>his regime
his NATION.

You fucking retard. Putin is stuck in the Cold War era. What the fuck are you talking about. The west has left is lazy, weak ass behind.

Read Rene Girard and Carl Schmitt

Why wouldn't you hate the west?

When he’d rather be stuck inside a man.

I can sum it up in one word
Globohomofaggotry

Kek

Because the west is run by America which continues to be run by Cold Warriors too old to ever change.

Because you are an inbred retard schizo, like all jews.

>No one cares about Russian life, its even less valuable than nigger life and only a step above chink life
Strategic failure from Putin which leaves him open to being deposed
youtube.com/watch?v=NaORhYKBFZU

Attached: pepe machiavelli.jpg (1000x1000, 128.32K)

seethe, glowie

>If Russia cooperated with the West, his regime would eventually fall apart.
True, but like what is he for? Is he against the degeneracy, homosexuality, immigration, race mixing, democracy?

Globohomo

>If Russia cooperated with the West, his regime would eventually fall apart.

the Autocrat dilemma, we are now seeing Putin in the endstage of the Autocrat Syndrome - isolated and paranoid and fucking up bigtime until he shoots himself in a bunker