Do you think he regrets this war yet?

Do you think he regrets this war yet?

Attached: AHI4CXXJTVOZHPZTYANR67EJH4.jpg (2768x1968, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/world/russian-parliament-votes-for-recognition-of-breakaway-ukrainian-regions/2503187#
twitter.com/di_ukraine/status/1500066313464696833?s=21
twitter.com/uaweapons?s=21
youtu.be/AmMWQcD_9fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If be regret it, he would backpedal immediately. He does not regret it and believes Russia will win in the end.

He's a dementia-ridden old man. He probably doesn't exactly know what's happening. His surrounding is too scared to tell him the truth.

Hea a gay faggot

And a nigger

No, he sees it as necessary. I think he wishes it was over already, but I don't think he'll shed too many tears over the costs when it's all over.

The law was proposed to parliament (Duma) by communists, and the parliament voted.
He could have vetoed the law but didn't.
It's not only his responsibility but kinda is. He pussied out.
aa.com.tr/en/world/russian-parliament-votes-for-recognition-of-breakaway-ukrainian-regions/2503187#

it was only supposed to last 72 hours!

Attached: 1645877452994.jpg (1350x1012, 1.15M)

Putin looks happy seeing his soldier is now doing real-life combat instead just countless of training combat

>believes Russia will win in the end.
Anyone sane does

He already won

What rational person wouldn’t? He can’t back down now though or risk Russia being the laughing stock of the world

Attached: C340AB4C-2BA6-477E-9615-03CCC1130EBA.jpg (1080x1080, 98.96K)

Every man has to stand up for what's right. Putin is notoriously a devout Eastern-Orthodox Christian. I don't think he regrets taking a stand against globohomo encircling his country.

>Anyone shilling it does
Fixed

That's idiotic USA disinfo. Putin is as sharp as can be, and he is surrounded by competent advisers whose advice he heeds.

Attached: 9E6A8520-8780-441C-B6F5-EDBC80CBE1E2.jpg (1448x2048, 314.92K)

This can't be real numbers. You photoshopped this

Unironically I think he is so surrounded by yes men that he has no idea what is actually going on. He's so afraid of COVID he's completely isolated himself, and only those tonguing his anus are available to provide him with information

I doubt it, I'm sure it is all going to plan.

There has never been any sign or evidence of dementia in Putin. A very shitty card to play.

Attached: ka4Gmd0.png (516x1599, 234.41K)

kek

Just waiting for ccp to take taiwan.

Attached: 977AEADF-63A6-45BD-9B63-74E1A65B4B93.jpg (474x279, 27.11K)

No. Why would he?

It’s real twitter.com/di_ukraine/status/1500066313464696833?s=21

There’s also photos of every vehicle captured or destroyed so Russia can’t lie about it twitter.com/uaweapons?s=21

>Although Russia suffered a number of defeats, Emperor Nicholas II was convinced that Russia could win if it fought on; he chose to remain engaged in the war and wait for the outcomes of certain key naval battles.
>After the hope of victory was quelled, he continued the war to preserve the dignity of Russia by averting a "humiliating peace."
>Russia ignored Japan's willingness early on to agree to an armistice and rejected the idea of bringing the dispute to the Arbitration Court at The Hague.
>The war eventually concluded with the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by US President Theodore Roosevelt.
>The complete victory of the Japanese military surprised international observers and transformed the balance of power in both East Asia and Eastern Europe, resulting in Japan's emergence as a great power and Russia's decline in prestige and influence in Eastern Europe.
>The loss of life without victory and the humiliating defeat for the Russian Empire contributed to growing domestic unrest which culminated in the 1905 Russian Revolution and accelerated the disintegration of the Russian autocracy.
>The war also marked the first victory of an Asian country against a Western power in modern times.
Hes probably going too.

Attached: 1646539453260.png (229x249, 116.01K)

I think they thought it would be easier That Zelensky would just go to Poland and they would roll in and occupy Ukraine. Now that it is going on he doesn't want to back down and has plenty of soldiers so fuck it. Problem is his reasons for fighting and ideology are rather incoherent which he tried to lay out in this meeting:

youtu.be/AmMWQcD_9fQ

But it still doesn't really make much sense because he talks a lot about being part of this great multi-ethnic Russia but like what is he so against about NATO then?

I'll take 500 for "What is wartime propaganda"

Attached: 1646537081953.webm (638x718, 422.4K)

Based Russia

They even note down the unique serial numbers which haven’t been in previous wars, nice try though Ivan

Sounds like the us goblino mutt

Attached: IMG-20220301-WA0027.jpg (686x798, 91.79K)