Wanna Help Ukraine? Stop Whining About Gas Prices

finance.yahoo.com/news/wanna-help-ukraine-stop-whining-about-gas-prices-191424388.html
>Russia’s barbarian invasion of Ukraine is a human rights atrocity, but a few things are going right. The sanctions imposed by the United States, Europe, Japan and other nations probably won’t stop the tanks, but they’re hammering the Russian economy and forcing the aggressor nation to pay a price for its medieval behavior.
>President Biden has said the goal of sanctions is “to maximize the long-term impact on Russia and to minimize the impact on the United States and our allies.” So far, that is what’s happening. Russia’s ruble has collapsed and the Russian stock market is down more than 70% for the year. That’s more carnage than the financial crash of 2008 caused at the worst moment of the crisis. Severing many Russian financial institutions—including Russia’s central bank—from global networks will prevent the kind of emergency measures the Federal Reserve would typically use to head off a crash. Winter is coming to the Russian economy.

Attached: ukraine gas price.png (839x273, 23.45K)

Sneeds fuck and seed. Formerly Chucks feed and suck.

>N-No stop criticising Biden!

Well, he's not wrong.

As if whining vs non-whining is going to make a bit of difference when the bullets fly.

>The sanctions imposed by the United States, Europe, Japan and other nations probably won’t stop the tanks, but they’re hammering the Russian economy and forcing the aggressor nation to pay a price for its medieval behavior.
>our virtue signaling isn't actually stopping the thing we are saying needs to be stopped but causing the exact "unintended" consequence we said we'd avoid
BRAVO

Sneed's seed and feed sold a valuable commodity. But Chuck's sold fuck and suck.

they are never gonna win Ukraine support if gas prices go up.

I'd trade every single Ukranian life on the planet to go back to 2 dollar a gallon gas at the pump.

OWN NOTHING
>PRICED OUT
OWN NOTHING
>PRICED OUT
OWN NOTHING
>PRICED OUT
OWN NOTHING
>PRICED OUT
OWN NOTHING
>PRICED OUT

very anti-Semitic

What should i do if i dont give a fuck about Ukraine at all

$1 gas>ukraine

Buuuut I liiike whining about the gas prices!

I'll say the "Virtue Signaling" worked quite well.

Attached: XE.jpg (1159x818, 77.82K)

He means help Biden. I will now complaint more.

Yes yes be a good goy Americans

Oh yay an even more worthless currency became more devalued such a victory maybe needs a gold star

Sorry no refunds

Cool it with the anti Semitism

It's actually extremely semetic

Unless they can into autarchy and not give a shit about the sanctions. Then why should we suffer for the policy of a party we didn't vote for?

Take sanctions off of US and put sanctions on Russian oil.

Attached: 10BF20F5-2CDA-41B6-9531-8E4236E6E072.jpg (840x480, 86.8K)

see

Because you aren't gonna do anything about it. Why shouldn't you suffer

and yet the tanks roll on and our own economies are in decline because the globalists forgot how globalism works

No and Fuck off!

Attached: 1be229a02d4b632c15f9290a63ab4626--joe-dirt-talk-to-me.jpg (398x393, 23.59K)

We have double digits inflation?
Since when?

Already all in in energy company shares, why should I whine?

Wanna help ordinary people?
Destroy bankers.

This is a fair trade desu

No, sick leftists giving their kids hormone therapy is a human rights atrocity