(((Stephen Lookner))) on the Military Situation in Ukraine

Stephen Lookner (>inb4 "Who?") just said that the invasion of Ukraine has been a "military disaster" for Russia and that the activity of Russian troops has decreased.

In fact, he read a tweet by a Ukrainian and said that the bombings have decreased so much that his grandmother can stay at home and not in a bomb shelter.

Thoughts on this? Why would the Russian activity be ramping down unless they are actually losing?

Also yes, if you are wondering, I'm pretty sure Lookner is a kike.

Attached: lookner.jpg (581x600, 79.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194?fbclid=IwAR2T2jGyAbNTiFmvtCoQ2ZwNLbpdFKh2q9ZCeP4mK7XKQnzSYOXWloJl098
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he's a kike means can't trust him. No exceptions.

He's a twitter reading moron jew. I only watch for his entertaining meltdowns.

I watched him during the first few days of the invasion nonstop. Do you mean his meltdowns about people in the chat or his meltdowns about Russians capturing cities?

Yea, I thought people would say that in this thread. Sure, as a Jew, he will only report pro-Ukraine, pro-Western info, but that doesn't necessarily mean the info he's reporting is inaccurate all the time, just that he's *only* reporting info that makes the situation look bad for Russia.

What's worrying for me is the claim that Russian activity has decreased. I doubt it's because Putin is trying to pull out, it could only mean Russian logistics are fucked.

To be clear, I'm pro-Russia.

as an ashkenazi ukraine is the ancestral homeland of his people. it's only natural he would have the bias he does.

on his show they're pitching the idea that Ukraine is winning. the MSM narrative is that this is an armageddon class invasion, war for the end of the world type scenario. what if putin is just rolling in to secure some larger borders and has no political ambition larger than blowing UAF out of cities he will take over control of?

the NATO wargame was always 'race for the capital'. i dont see why you even have to race this race at all. think about how easily everything switched to WFH? what is the point of a capital?

Mostly his AJ level screaming rants at the chat. Very entertaining. But his denial that Russia is just going to leave all the cities alone is pretty fucking jewish and suspect.

It's mostly a symbolic victory except for places like Moscow who has the entire Russian railway network centered around it. Hitler recognized that Moscow wasn't all that important, although taking a nation's capital fucks over the troops morale big time most of the time.

It was odd how glib he was when he mentioned Israel was meeting with Putin. He'll rant on a lot of stuff but be passed over that pretty quickly.

Russian activity could be decreasing because there's no concentrations of ukies left to bomb.

Why would they leave the cities alone? And even if they are, the reports that Russia is running out of fuel, trucks, tanks, planes, etc is extremely demoralizing. Russia has already deployed 95% of the troops they prepared for the offensive. Even videos of Chechans show them using civilian trucks. What's going on? And all of this info is coming out of Ukrainian, American and European intelligence but it's still worrying nonetheless.

You mean military or civillian. I'm assuming you mean military. If that's what you're saying then I can see how that might be a reason. Overall, it's so hard to tell what's going on in Ukraine. Nonstop propaganda from both sides.

well anyway, Putin certainly would have planned for NATO relief coming from the west into Kiev. if theres an army doing nothing to the NW of Kiev, its probably to deal with a NATO contingency. or they all froze to death without fuel.

>Why would the Russian activity be ramping down unless they are actually losing?
Russians don't want to destroy and level the cities, they are either aiming for total annexation of Ukraine as a new republic within the federation OR as an independent republic with a puppet president and this requires their infrastructure to be functional

Lookner still can't wrap his head around this and confuses russian halt with being defeated by Ukrainians when in fact russians are focusing on destroying military targets outside the cities. The ukranians even sink their own frigate even when russians aren't focusing on Odessa. Lookner stopped being entertaining to me when he started screaming at people correcting him on stuff and considering whatever the verified twitter account of the ministry of defense posts as true despite being obviously fake like the give away planes from Poland, Bulgaria and Slovakia

His stream is just refreshing twitter.

He was literally screeching earlier saying Russia is defeated and are incapable of advancing because he thinks because Russia isn't moving the convoy forward, it means they can't do so.

He was actually saying:
>"Why isn't the convoy moving? Why is Russia not shelling these places? Isn't it obvious it means they can't! If they could they would have done so! There is no other explanation. You cannot deny this."

Attached: 3u8sm1.jpg (203x240, 14.39K)

So the reports that the Russian military is collapsing are fake? I can see why they would be, but it's just extremely demoralizing. What's being reported by ministry of defense sources is very different or completely contrary to what Russian sources like ASB or Zoka is reporting. Both sides are biased (obviously), so I really don't know who to believe.

Also, why are there so many videos and photos of Russians and Chechans using civillian cars if they're not running out of vehicles, fuel, etc?

Arn't the logistics problems primarily in the North though?

Yea, I think so.

That's probably one of the reasons Belarus hasn't officially joined yet, besides the obvious consequence of their economy getting fucked. Although, it seems like Russia will simply have their economy survive off of China after the dust settles, while also getting help form India, Iran, Pakistan, Brazil and the other "right-wing" countries, for lack of a better term.

This one is a nice map showing the front lines, it's based on confirmed sources
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194?fbclid=IwAR2T2jGyAbNTiFmvtCoQ2ZwNLbpdFKh2q9ZCeP4mK7XKQnzSYOXWloJl098
>Also, why are there so many videos and photos of Russians and Chechans using civillian cars if they're not running out of vehicles, fuel, etc?
In war using equipment procured on site has been a thing of ages, it's normal so they probably did run out at the time of working military trucks. The best explanation of why that happened is that the lines advanced too fast and the support vehicles got left behind so they couldn't reach the ones deep in Ukraine so russians had to abandon them planning on recovering them later. There had been advances of 50km on a single day, that's a lot of road for an invading force and issues occur like fuel shortage, flat tires, transmission braking down, refrigeration failures, dead drivers, etc. that can't be solved within their schedule so they left the trucks and tanks

If they are advancing on non armored cars is because the road from behind towards enemy lines is considered safe either because they killed the ukranians there or because ukrainians routed away. In the map you'll see encirclements and defensive positions of pockets of ukranians, so if they are staying away I would travel in a regular car too

He's a jew appealing to high time preference idiots.

>Russia hasn't taken a whole country in a week! What's going on!?!?
>Guys BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS the humongous Russian convoy that's within artillery range of Kyiv isn't moving! War means you just have to keep driving or else there's something wrong!!! You could never stop to establish supply bases, reorganize, and entrench for a siege!
>Map of Russians only controlling territory 5m from the road.

This.