LA is finnished

"We are leaving L.A.," the 73-year-oldBLACK SABBATHfrontman said, according toMirror. "We are a bit sad. But the tax is getting too much. I am sad because I really, really like staying and living there."

He added: "If they do the taxes better, then I may come back. I do not know. I am taking my recording studio with me. I am going to build a barn there and make my own studio at Welders. I will still be making music and my band will come over."

Attached: Sharon.jpg (1023x1116, 381.07K)

Ozzy osbourne is smarter than your average American. Think about that.

>they're not sending their brightest, folks

He's crazy, not stupid.

Bye, fuck right back satan worshiping faggots.

>avoid rising taxes
>move to britain

Not really, he and his subhuman pozzed family will continue to promote Democrat politicians and issues even if they leave

How the fuck can he produce anything.
Dude looks like he will die from ulcer any second.

How privileged of them.

british man retires to britian
holy moley who cares

more like the niggers are getting uppity, california has always had high taxes, also all rich niggers from media and sports are moving to LA to get away from other niggers so they probably lots of new nigger neighbors and their sketchy guest

Ok mutt

>get exactly what their lefty politics deliver
>become upset and leave
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he just wants to die in his home country, rather than it be some sort of grand tax avoidance scheme (escaping to England lol). Every day he's still alive is a miracle.

He's looked like that for the past 50 years

He can’t do that!! Gay AIDS-ridden Star Trek Chinkoid said higher taxes are a good thing and that it’s to help stop Putin and save Ukrainian slavniggers

You know the rules of the industry; If you sell your soul to the devil then you play til you die.

imagine being a rich asshole, benefitting from los angeles for all these years and never paying it back

>muh democrats
>muh republicans
>still discussing muh two party system
You’re a retard

It's never really about the taxes. At their income and asset level they have more money than they can spend in the last 10 years or so of their lives. Oz being 73 already.
They are going to the UK being they just want to be there.

I give him one winter in the UK before he's back in SoCal.

Does he hate mexicans what the fuck is his problem

And addicted to burritos.

>noooo you can't discuss how leftists are evil retards because jews exist
>just let us destroy you while you focus 100% of your attention on gaining public support for genocide

Yep, it seems better to age fast and then just glide into senility. Harder to notice. Look at guys like Christopher Walken, Steve Buscemi and Cher.

He's going off the rails

>implying RINOS and modern day republicans (the other side of the same coin) dont suck Zionist cock 24/7
You boomers are so fucking retarded it’s fascinating. You instantly assume I’m defending retarded globohomo leftist faggots because I’ve attacked ZOG loving republicans. Kys

if they weretn black thi s wolyd be racist

His mental wounds are not healing

They have enough money to afford paying higher taxes without likely noticing considering they have people who handle that bullshit for they. If they want to move it would be for additional reasons

Reminder that Elton John is Knighted and Ozzy never will be.

>vote for higher taxes
>leave when taxes get higher

Do commiefornians really?

"Tax reasons" is how lefties say "too many brown people & crime".

Seems like it

all major cities are dying, the idea of the city is a failed one now that remote work has become a thing. there's no need for people to congregate in metropolitan centers for work anymore when almost all white collar work can be done from home now. cities like LA and New York are dying, no one can afford property rent or taxes anymore, office buildings are being left derelict.

You suck the dick of people who are actively attempting to destroy me by equating them with out of touch, psyoped boomers who aren't actively attempting to destroy me. Those two groups are not the same. Your retarded pipe dream of joining together with the leftists to kill jews will just get me destroyed.

British people are most at home under the gloomy skies of the UK

VISA and Mastercard Will Announce The Next British Prime Minister Tomorrow at 4:00pm GMT

Attached: 1645575306090.jpg (945x822, 79.56K)

I’ve had family leave Cali this past month. I used to live in LA in the 80s but I won’t go back now until we MAGA.

Fuck leftists you dumb faggot. You’re still missing the point. Neither side gives a flying fuck about you. Kys

no one claimed otherwise. democrats gaining more power is still bad.

voting hasn't mattered in california since before 1994 when there was a 60/40 decision to kick illegals off the welfare system that got reneged on

Kek and rings true

california is literally a right wing neo lib shithole

That cunt is one of those based Japs you faggots keep talking about.