UKRANIANS EVACUATED TO FRANCE!!

They are safe now lads. Based Macron

Attached: 1635271334.png (1079x1383, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paris-normandie.fr/id284540/article/2022-03-04/dodessa-val-de-reuil-lodyssee-de-gana-et-youssouf-pour-fuir-lukraine-en-guerre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The quintessential Ukrainian.

I know they're dealing with other stuff, but aren't the real Ukrainians pissed the niggers get out and they don't?

some user needs to do an expectations vs reality image as it relates to jewkrainian women.

Russia prolly demanded Europe take all the niggers in Ukraine to keep the gas running.

They already look like the average french couple how nice

Attached: 1644045609531.jpg (250x175, 4.46K)

Sneed’s fuck and suck (formerly chucks feed and seed)

Kill whitey on all fronts continues

For fuck's sake, they're fucking everywhere.

Great! Just fucking great! As if my tax money doesn't already feed a million badumba and muslime niggers. These useless parasites stink like shit and are twice as ugly.
Fucking kill these people.

its only going to get worse

By the way, ukrainian refugees is codeword for more niggers.
It's nothing but a veil. The 2016 horde is back on the menu and its not ukranians, who are mostly in poland btw.

Attached: 1646134666175.jpg (883x620, 68.57K)

Did Ukraine accept a lot of reffo's from Africa or something? If so I'm sure our cunt globohomo government has signed up for a few million from Ukraine.

She probably tells her closest friends that no white man would touch her so she got her a nigger before he eggs died. Imagine living your life into your late 30s and having to get knocked up by a nigger because you're so hideous. Not only does she have to endure having sex with a nigger, but she has to endure the nigger smell. Her friends rarely come around, and never invite her to go out with them, because they don't want to be around the nigger.

Just like millions of Africans got in when Germany opened its door to Syria. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

They even making dark ukrainians now

Does this bird naturally discuss itself as a banana

In l'Afrance, even the Ukrainians are niggers

Your salary is too low to feed anyone probably

Also, she's fucking hideous

no, there were virtually none in Eastern Europe, and the few that ended there immediately fucked right off to the west
but there are many pay to win universities where blackies and various pajeets went to score a western degree for bragging right at home, that's most likely how you have some interracial couples even there

Define safe.

First thing my country doing with refuge children is check their vaccine status and then vaxinate them for their protection...

>non-french speaking non-muslim mutt

That child will be dead by the time they're 20, these people are so far removed from any culture they're doomed to being consumed in the coming conflicts.

It's Françafrique. Get it right.

I fucking hate niggers so fucking much

Gay Ukrainian interracial couple? Nothing out of the ordinary. Happy for them

Neither of them are Ukrainians.
She's Russian actually.
paris-normandie.fr/id284540/article/2022-03-04/dodessa-val-de-reuil-lodyssee-de-gana-et-youssouf-pour-fuir-lukraine-en-guerre

"Gana et Youssouf"
KEK
They seem to be having some trouble with their identities.

Attached: Africa-Russia-demonstration.jpg (1600x800, 135.3K)

>Ukrainian men are fighting for the country right now that hosted these parasites
>while the coal burner ran away to western country with her black boyfriend and they will receive free gibs for that too

Imagine actually fighting for the system that sees you as nothing more but expandable cannon fodder if you are male. The moment Russians invade Poland and I see shitheads (that includes all the women, especially feminists) running away to Germany, I'm deserting to Russian army, so I can shot those cocksuckers in the back while they run for their lives.