What’s stopping me from not believing I’m the only real human on earth and you’re all a figment of my imagination?

What’s stopping me from not believing I’m the only real human on earth and you’re all a figment of my imagination?

Attached: 251B4E98-CC66-48EE-BA0A-FAF90CCBB193.jpg (400x336, 28.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/hoXXC7MV4YPC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could kick you really hard in the balls

Attached: takeashit.png (1280x544, 547.77K)

You are asking supposedly fake people if you are a real person. It should be self-evident. You aren't the real one.

Nothing. We have a name for it too.

>mfw I posted this exact thread on Any Forums in 2006

Lol

your total lack of control over your surroundings beyond what your body and mind as evident afford you

You guys are both just absolutely precious

solipsism. Easily countered by slapping the person and saying "stop hitting yourself"

You're right. Do it.

You taking your meds

bravo delta 2 8 6 4 zulu 1 3 0

nigger balls cum eater

paris 2 london 5

complete the mission

Your 'imagination' is is a part of the Matrix too. You probably don't even understand what the Matrix stands for.

You figured out the puzzle. Congratulations test subject 365460289. The test is complete
Initiating exit sequence...
Ending simulations in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....................Error. neural link jammed, unable to end simulation.
Please stand by.

A pascalian argument I suppose. Let's say I start treating all life on earth except mine as if it doesn't matter and doing whatever. I have a lot to lose if I'm wrong but not a lot to lose if it turns out I have just been treating my NPCs nicely.
t. solopsist

Attached: 1646450715378.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

Funny because me and my dog are the only real entities, and yet we find threads like this trying to trick us by making us feel like there’s someone else out there

solipsism seems a bit absurd and its negation self-evident. where do they even find you people?

It's equally as likely that you'd be rewarded for abusing everything. Assuming karma is positive is cope.

>It's equally as likely that you'd be rewarded for abusing everything

that all depends on how much of his abuse others are willing to let slide.

Who would reward me for abusing everything?

you should be telling us

A POST LIKE THIS IS WHAT THE FAGGOTS RUNNING _MY_ SIMULATION WOULD DO TO MAKE ME THINK I _WASN'T_ IN A SIMULATION.

FUCK YOU INTERDIMENSIONAL JANNIES!

Who would reward you for not?

Attached: 1635302157770.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

God.

Maybe God's a giant asshole

Have you ever seen your neighbors bring in groceries?

Attached: 1646540072404.jpg (2076x2048, 982.95K)

no, because i don't watch my neighbors

> what's stopping me from not believing
literally nothing, believe what you want
Doesn't make it true though.
You're not the only real human, but if you ask yourself such questions you're likely of above average intelligence, so I can understand how distressing that is, in a sea of room-temperature-IQ ppl.
Drop by more often.

Now that you ask me that, I have not

Attached: 1645371514358.jpg (600x800, 212.39K)

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Is that you? Is this me, John Wayne?

Top kek

Checked and saved.

I went through a solipsism phase when I was like 5 years old. I probably scared my parents when I told them there's no way for anyone to prove to me that they are not an NPC.

You are correct. Bathing with toaster is the final riddle that turns off the simulation and sends you home. Godspeed toaster faggot.

>You're not the only real human, but if you ask yourself such questions you're likely of above average intelligence

seems like a pretty low bar. is this actually what philosophers study?

only you

Nothing
You were always free
Pvp was always enabled
Permadeath server

damned GFI outlets

You're just a figment of mine.

You are the only person in existence, but so is everyone else.
Other people are an illusion made by your mind, but not in the way you think. The delusion is that you think we are separate from one another instesf off all of us being "I".
We are a lonely god that committed suicide by splitting itself into ever smaller parts until it forgot that it has done so.

BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

HAVE FUN...

bitchute.com/video/hoXXC7MV4YPC/

Attached: sketch1646502778164.png (1280x720, 829.62K)

Nothing, but I'm the only real human. You are the fake.

>What’s stopping me from not believing I’m the only real human on earth and you’re all a figment of my imagination?
Read F.H. Bradley, its exactly how it is

That doesn't prove anything, games have rules, the simulation has rules too.

There is no way to prove we're not all brains in a jar wired up to some AI stimulating our lives tryinh to figure out if we ever contributed to its creation so who cares?

>Didn't sleep yesterday to try and fix my sleep schedule.
>Went out with friends so I don't cuck myself by sleeping too early.
>Fell asleep at 8pm, woke up at 2am feeling that growing leg pain even though I'm 20.
Why :(

I can remember things from before my "birth"