Why Nevada? Why do they want to nuke Nevada specifically?

Why Nevada? Why do they want to nuke Nevada specifically?

This guy said this in January WTF
>"In this war we shouldn't threaten strikes or an offensive on Ukraine but damage to the US territory."

memri.org/reports/russian-legislator-fedorov-recommends-nuking-nevada-convince-us-russia-serious

Attached: 23423423.png (2362x538, 960.59K)

WHYYYYYYYY

Attached: 32L4K2L4K24K2.png (2654x1034, 320.49K)

alot of US skunk work type shit in nevada, also if they could get a nuke that far inland it'd show were open for attack. I don't think they could get one in though

>Why Nevada? Why do they want to nuke Nevada specifically?
He was the LV shooter all along.

The fucking Raiders will have to move back to Oakland

What area do you think specifically? Would Vegas be fucked?

If one flies they all fly.

because russians are gambling hating niggers

Attached: 616CMj7dDxL.jpg (500x500, 80.17K)

Middle of the Mojave or whatever its called

If he made fallout new new vegas it would turn the entire US against them. The point is to turn the american people against the war.

Nevada is supposed to be the home state of all the tax shelters of the Uber rich through Rothschild vehicles. Happened before the Swiss gave up the names of their account holders.

>Why Nevada? Why do they want to nuke Nevada specifically?
The bombing range where they tested nukes already.

nothing there. it is an empty wasteland with not military or economical importance.

I GOT SPURS

Nevada is mostly uninhabited desert. The idea is that it wouldn't do any significant damage, just show Russia can nuke any part of any country it wants. Which it can, and will if the west doesn't stop provoking it.

thread full of utter morons
the choice of nevada to nuke as a show of force is since hundreds of nukes have already been tested in the desert there

>wasteland with not military or economical importance
Like Philadelphia?

just let it go fag.

Attached: file.png (910x532, 872.82K)

I guess they did say that they would bomb a place that had no civilians. I just wonder how fucked Vegas would be bc I want to move there soon

Like the whole USA

based beyond human comprehension, holy shit

That makes sense, but how will it impact Vegas? Would it make it uninhabitable?

Yeah Im surprised by all the people thinking there can be a "small scale nuclear war" lmao

>Its just one nuke bro, chill its just a prank

The instant the US sees a nuke flying towards them they're going to send 1000 nukes towards Russia. Top fucking kek

Attached: 1621236955869.jpg (600x450, 69.07K)

Likely because there's enough space to nuke something that won't cause any casualties, as a warning.