How is this different from religion?

How is this different from religion?

Attached: 1646536683529.jpg (3000x1980, 992.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E36kync7eM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You test for it

Attached: 1631459173937.jpg (1665x638, 164.81K)

I don't have to worship jews or other brown people or follow their ideological teachings to accept this.

Or rather, it attempts to explain observations in a manner consistent with other observations

It isn't, both are trying to explain an event that occurred once in 14 billion years. One says it is a natural happening the other says a divine spark. God is more likely because once in 14 billion is not a natural thing, in fact, it is downright unnatural.

The big bang theory and the story of creation are both speaking of the same event, the only key difference is the people who promote the big bang theory deny Gods involvement in it.

>what are theories
for example, "dark matter expansion" is a theory because they can't prove it b/c they pulled it out of their ass to try to explain something that they didn't think should be possible otherwise.

user are you asking a question that can be answered by looking up two dictionary definitions?
>theory
>religion
is this a slide thread or are you new?

Look up.

This isn't a theory because you cant falsify it.

It isn't different.
More faith bullshit.

Interesting to conceptualize, no? Or retreat back into bronze age Jewish stories, I don't give a fuck.

You’re not allowed to question it

Religion is tested also.

it has nothing to do with emotions. religion is completely emotional

It's almost as if science and religion are converging on a single truth. For anyone who would like a short cut:
youtube.com/watch?v=E36kync7eM8

Attached: CentralTruth.jpg (420x461, 67.81K)

It's not. It's basically a more sophisticated retardation at this point and even that's not sure.

That is blatantly false.
So we're back to square one.

Why are you asking Any Forums for trivial dictionary definitions?

the big bang theory isn't telling me to bash baby's heads against a rock or cut kids foreskins
it's not telling me it's wrong to wear wool or eat crustaceans either

Religion doesn't allow you to be wrong.

ave yew goht a loicense for dat opinen mate

How is clearly natural phenomena unnatural? What do you have to compare it to that makes it unnatural?

take meds

Science is telling kids to cuck their dicks or tits off currently user.

Of course it does we are all sinners.

yeah, that's false however faggot

>Religion is tested also.
It is not. That is why the word faith is used to herd the sheep. Science doesn't do faith.

Attached: 1598743825503.jpg (816x816, 267.65K)

Makes sense if you have enough intellect.

Either something was created from nothing, or something has existed as long as time itself has, and either way God is the only rational explanation.

science isn't a monolith

Because they're not preaching to you about afterlife salvation? Are you this retarded op?

um....."trust the science"

Science isn't a person, “it” isn't telling people anything.

How many other universes are there faggot?
Rick and morty retard kike faggot shit head!

Hes right.

Religion is iterated across time. The strong theories survive. Its tested. Unlike modern science that is losing the ability to get the same results from the same studies.

lmao WOOOOOOORRRRRDDSSSSS.
heheh heheheh

when a theory is thought to pupils as if it where a fact and is defended by those pupils as if it where a fact is it still a theory to the point that they make up something called "dark matter" to explain their inconsistencies is it still just a theory?

>god is the only rational explanation
Why?

>Science doesn't do faith.
Then how does one Trust the Science?

Afterlife salvation is just a target to produce current life salvation.

the difference is tons of fucking Math involved. plus scientist are open to the possibility that they could be wrong.
religious people would never admit they are wrong no matter how much evidence there is

How do you know there aren’t multiple?

Science is a pattern of activities repeated by humans. Are you saying what we observe today is not true science?

>How do you know there aren’t multiple?
BASED OF HECKING FAITH!!! Science has turned into a new religion.

One has objective evidence to support it.

Merely saying nobody speaks for “science”.

science is trying to find the truth in the external
spirituality is finding the truth in the internal
the closer to the truth the more similar science and religion become
different paths, same goal

i didn't say it wasn't a stupid theory.

Calm down bro

It isn't at the moment. However, the modern theory is so incomplete they came up to more and more absurd conclusions to fill in the holes, like this dark matter and dark energy bullshit, the parallel worlds theory etc. We'll eventually reach the point where cutting your dick skin will be the only missing fragment in the theory.

Because something can't come from nothing and it is incomprehensible to think that something has always existed.

People who think science is better than science do. And no one speaks for science sounds like no one can understand god.

It's the same, in the sense that it requires faith to believe in, despite being unproveable. The 'big bang' model exists outside of all known laws of physics. Brainlet's who haven't actually taken the time to study any of it will kvetch about their scientism and how anyone who doesn't agree with it is a mouth-breathing Christ cuck.

>According to my theory... 1 + 1 = 14???
>That can't be right...
>I know, I'll create a "dark" number that is not observable, call it 12
>Now 1 + 1 + (((12))) = 14
>Eureka! Nobel Prize and all of the research grants, please!
There you have it, I have explained dark matter. Very important to thee big bang theory.

Attached: 1646539754840.jpg (564x960, 111.67K)

no different, just better

ultimately, your post underlines the real difference between science and religion.
in religion, there is a definition of good and evil and in general those who believe are good and those who don't are evil.
this is why I always say that social science isn't real science, because it's essentially the "creationist science" equivalent of the postmodern religion (now refereed to as wokism)

Because you can criticize it or deny it without some gang of wild-eyed retards chopping off your head.

>The strong theories survive
Survival of a story is not facts or truth tho.
Oral traditions of the local native populations here, claim that I currently live upon the back of a giant turtle. This myth has been told thousands of years longer than the Jesus story. It survives but it is not true.

>People who think science is better system than religion do

So, the Bible?

Maths