Why do you think nukes are fake?

Why do you think nukes are fake?

Attached: 1646364276215.png (826x738, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8w2nRPMInU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything is a rich man's tricks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8w2nRPMInU

They're not fake, only schizo boomers off their meds think that

B cause over 1200 were detonated between 1950 to 1993, and lifespans only increased exponentially year over year.

Because a few anons on here are batshit insane. There's a lot of truth on this site, a lot of shills and a lot of retards. It's your job to figure out who's who.

Pick a given source of crisis. Ask your self, "If this was all a hoax, how would I be able to determine that?" If you don't have an answer besides trusting the potential perpetrators, it's probably a hoax.

A lot of truth is a generous and incorrect description

I'm fake

Are you saying the radiation would cover the entire world and give us all cancer?

even as a kid i thought it was quite bizarre we haven't had a nuclear war at this point, it makes no sense historically, i dont know if theyre real or not

cancer is rampant in the modern world

Well because of the destruction it'd cause. Plus no major countries have gone to war with each other (until soon maybe).

I know there's alot of carcinogens in the air.

I saw an article somewhere that said that a small nuclear war involving 50 hiroshima sized nukes would cause a nuclear winter.

They run on the principals of splitting some magical thing called an "atom".
Something that is apparently so tiny, that you cannot see it, but you are told it exists by "smart people" who say it's real because groups of the same kind of people say it is.
If you are going to be fooled into believing in an invisible "atom" that splits and explodes an entire city, you are a fool.
If you believe it because "scientists" told you to believe in the "atom" and that it splits and explodes, you are retarded.
If something is so small that you cannot physically see it, it isn't fucking real.

During the sixties 55 were detonated in one year.

>Well because of the destruction it'd cause
no one gave a shit before, did humans suddenly start caring about things

Maybe fired all at once.

Well look at the destruction caused by ww2. The world became incredibly more globalized that a world War would drag literally everyone into it.

Whats your point? Hydrogen bombs burn clean, adding a uranium tamper is what gives the H bomb radioactive capabilities. youd know that if you graduated middle school

It would just end really poorly. Even if nukes weren't used (or aren't real) there would still be a crazy amount of destruction. It's only been a week and already alot of places in Ukraine are in ruins.