Is Ukraine based?

I haven't browsed pol in months but I'm getting the impression that the majority of anons support Putin's invasion. Why? It seems to me the Invasion of Ukraine is the best thing that's happened to white people in years. Suddenly white Ukrainians are being portrayed as victims and heroes. Ukrainian fathers, mothers and children are portrayed positvely in the media. This the best optics for whites in years.
The Ukrainian fight for independence is a goal all whites should have for their own nations.

>in before "zelenskyy is a jew," yeah no shit every western democracy is zogged. At least its a majority white nation with pride and nationalism.

Attached: 20180404_ruslan_top_large (1).jpg (3670x2430, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: fuck.jpg (707x426, 61.85K)

>getting the impression that the majority of anons support Putin's invasion. Why?
they are shills.
not genuine people.
note meme flags and strange grammar etc.

Any Forums is 50-50 on this user, though Putin will prolly lose in the long term(Yes, even if he occupied half of Ukraine)

Attached: 1645941419644.png (900x900, 341.22K)

Brits are not human, and yet here you are posting like your opinion matters.

Yes. Kill every r*ssian nigger

It’s a globohomo war and American hegemony is a net negative for literally everyone.

>the majority of anons support Putin's invasion. Why?
Edgy contrarianism.

that's your own narrative that's not reality

this

So Ukraine being in NATO will be good for everyone?

The idea is "West bad, therefore stated enemy of West good."
But it's dumb because you're accepting the western narrative of a binary conflict between West and Russia. And even if we agree that russia is better than the west, it doesn't mean he played this the right way.

>strange grammar etc.
And I was thinking that I was the only one noticing it. Has Russia nowhere else to shill but here right?

Attached: 2AE5F305-1073-4E1A-9075-3206C9A29547.jpg (2048x2732, 1.62M)

Because these are two rival zog lodges fighting each other and I find it preferable that the smaller wins so that the larger one doesn't get even closer to world hegemony. I feel bad for the goyim caught up in the conflict on both sides.

>the majority of anons support Putin's invasion. Why?
cattle

Russians on VPNs posing as westerners and actually mentally regarded incels who hate society that rejected them and are therefore contrarian about everything

Attached: 06A509EA-183D-42BE-9AD4-7BAE53B60935.jpg (1500x1000, 989.76K)

>white Ukrainians being portrayed as heroes

Attached: 1646471978257m.jpg (1024x648, 143.02K)

but ukraine is the smaller country here

It's over, Ukraine lost. They try to be righteous but got exposed by themselves. They wanted to continue the war and killed a man for it. Their leader is a puppet that reeeeeeee at NATO all day, now it's the U.N.'s turn.

Attached: 1646472325641.jpg (836x466, 52.37K)

They got banned from everywhere else, this is their last refuge

english obviously isn't your first language, turn off the vpn

It's a NATO puppet.

He means NATO/Western World. Ukraine has good relations/optics with the West.

>Suddenly white Ukrainians are being portrayed as victims and heroes. Ukrainian fathers, mothers and children are portrayed positvely in the media. This the best optics for whites in years.
Says a lot that this is the first time I've seen that acknowledged here.

Attached: 1621265503896.jpg (609x676, 211.49K)

they're not part of nato

Not picking sides. Just find the hypocrisy delightful to watch.
America has been invading and bombing foreign lands for decades in endless wars.
Russia does a bit of the same and the whole world goes bananas for a fraction of crimes America has committed.

uh oh ukros

Attached: 1646354273604m.jpg (1024x975, 103.19K)

I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people who's country was kiked. But I hope this ends with the jew government hanging in the streets

but russia has been in syria for a decade and the west gave them a pass

>Are jewish gangsters that use native ukranians as human shields based?

Ukraine was San Francisco east. It's pretty much sovereign Russia by now. Vlad Putin is paving the way for a greater Christian empire
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Devoted to Christ.jpg (720x680, 92.78K)

Ukraine is a shithole ran by the Western deep state mafia with retarded neo-nazi larpers as their henchmen.
It's so fucking pathetic and comical at the same time. Nazis and kikes hand in hand.

They're pro West and were about to start the process of joining NATO before this. You know what I mean, stop nitpicking. Zelensky is literally a Jew, as is most of his government.

Azov checks out.
>inb4 jewish funded
Yea yea point me to a better example of modern nazis then azov. Theres literally nothing like them in the west. Every "nazi" rightwing group in the western countries are larpers by comparison.

Attached: 5A7CA7BA-4107-4D48-9326-077030378AA8.jpg (816x1024, 217.18K)

Some discreet prophet in southern France has said he saw Putin in Constantinople.
I hope he turns out right. I got really excited when I heard about Turkey closing the Bosphorus.

That would be pretty based ngl

Do you know what is going to happen to Ukraine and Russia once globohomo gets their hand on them ?

Do you think they will stay as homogeneous countries? Why do retards have access to the internet ?