I took the Pfizer jab in September and have been vaxx maxxing since. No side effects. No booster shot...

I took the Pfizer jab in September and have been vaxx maxxing since. No side effects. No booster shot. When are these supposed complications going to happen?

Attached: london calling.jpg (1232x1235, 477.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zf8N4k0t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1641968170464.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

Attached: AjHmXEM.jpg (499x378, 38.76K)

HIV and blood clots take awhile to develop.

>Vax to the max
>No Booster
Bait and sage

3-5 yrs
all fields say so

I never got the shots. I caught covid from my vaxxed girlfriend. After sleeping one day, and taking it easy a day, I was over it. And I was over it before my girlfriend was.

Where does the HIV come from retard? Also, clotting would be pretty immediate if you actually understood the physiology behind those instances of immune trigger clotting. Dumbass doesn’t even understand coagulation cascade.

continue regurgitating shit you read like the simple minded retard you are. Too stupid to look into the primary sources because you lack the relevant background so you just type retarded bullshit. If you had any background you’d laugh at how fucking retarded those claims are.

You retards are so fucking stupid and so fucking gullible that anyone with nefarious intent would (and does) have no difficulty fooling you into doing exactly what they want.

source?

I don't listen to any of the conspiracy theories about the shots. I didn't get them because I don't take any medication that hasn't been on the market AT LEAST 10 years.

I got a fake ID just to get extra boosters

It's a batch thing.

See, that’s reasonable. That’s an entirely acceptable excuse for avoiding the vaccination.

there are legitimate reasons for not being vaccinated, being afraid of Jewish AIDS induced pulmonary emboli isn’t on the list like so many retards here seem to believe.

I didn't want to get the shot but I was made to because I am in the military and they hit me with all these bullshit threats. I submitted a religious exemption and they immediately denied it.

I don't trust the shot because I know a guy who actually did get myocarditis from it (less than 24 hours after being jabbed) but I'm really not convinced by people who say I'm going to get HIV or deep vein thrombosis or some shit. I think if I haven't seen side effects by now I should be good.

Thanks Dr. Chud. Those FB posts sure do make it clear.

If you didn’t see sides within the first few weeks you’re good.

The laughable thing is people think this technology lasts beyond 6 months. The odds of it not working were always higher than it working too well.
Can’t tell that to any of these retards though.

Already happened. You in tha matrix now user,

you need to get your booster. the science hasn't changed just because dr. fauci isn't on the television every five minutes.

SHARIF DONT LIKE IT

I literally research viruses and everyone can boost this dick. Epitopes have already changed and the 2020 spike is already long obsolete.

I've been an "essential " from day one. I'm around roughly 12k strangers a day. Never wore a mask through all of this. Still haven't caught the Kung flu. Why take an experimental shot I don't need?

ROCK THE CASBAH

don't speak too soon faggot. death only happens once

pastebin.com/zf8N4k0t