Ukrainan War Crimes

Attached: IMG_20220305_194047_067.jpg (441x1280, 83.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRleX21LmuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. Traitors get the rope.

VID?

>LOL theres a video bro TRUST ME

K. Cunt earlybitch or w,.e. the fuck his faggot name is clearly hasn't heard of pics or it didnt happen

Probably bullshit but Ukraine has even more hilarious bullshut stories, like the Snake Island comedy for starters.

Lol nice job radicilizing Russians. Hohols are such retards.

Why would they capture an MMA fighter?

It’s real. You can find it on Telegram if you go on Russian canals. Poor guy, he wasn’t even a traitor, he just trained with a bunch of Chechens BEFORE the war.

Is that the dude who had his balls chopped off with scissors in a chair that was posted yesterday?

RARE

so easy you can surely give us a link. surely?

And he’s not even Russian apparently.

sounds like a bullshit excuse for the Russians to torture the Klitschko brothers when they capture Kiev

>and its not even real apparently
ftfy

it was fairly easy he went right in.

Attached: 96-floor-mma-cages-large.png (600x371, 871.37K)

Christ is King

lol

russian shills operate on he premise of it's good for Russia it's true but if it's bad you need documented proof from multiple independent sources and even then it's old or cgi

Attached: balls chair lol.jpg (446x476, 36.91K)

Then upload it faggot
>protip you can't

EXACTLY
it's all fucking faggot some faggot comes and says OOOHHH AHHH SICK NASTY TORTURE VID and guess what I want to see the sick nasty torture video cause I'm a sick nasty guy AND I'VE SEEN ALL THE OTHER WAR FOOTAGE AND CARTEL FOOTAGE ON THE NET so now i need new SHIT and this fuckingfagggot faggot WONT. FUCKING POST, NIGGER FUCKCKM

Kek yeah the Dade County fire & rescue was on scene

oh, reverse image search shows that is years old. Still uncomfortable looking.

thats entirely your boomer brain dumbfuck ukraine shills fault for getting caught making up the corniest of stories for the war. Kid who cried wolf

Who the fuck does that ? I don't even care what country you're fighting, who the fuck does that ? I wouldn't even do it to pedophiles, I would just kill them.

Nice

reverse image search shows it is years old and an accident, those guys are cutting the chair away to free him.

youtu.be/PRleX21LmuY

Here is short video of his torture

I saw the video. It's true.

So this guy trains with Russians, comes back to fight for his country, and his countrymen torture him to death for being a traitor. YIKES!

Maxim Ryondovakiy is a Ukraine citizen. He trained MMA at a gym in Chechnya. The ultra nationalists are executing parliament members for negotiating w russians or doing anything they see as dislial or not nationalist enough or having any foreign influence. Sucks for the guy to get caught up in this.

Dudes balls got stuck in the chair. Dade County rescue is there to free his balls.

Sorry but that's total war
Meme flaggots get it next

I posted the video here. You can recognize him by his tattoo on his knee

You consume too much propaganda. Stop assuming pics are what you are told they are.

If Ukraine wants total war then I hope Russia shows them what total war looks like

Thanks, now I don't have to go scrolling on Telegram

did nigga doesn't even have the same tattoos

in all fields

Give me a minute.

Russians said they wouldn’t be sparing POWs and Ukrainian troops who were captured. Why the fuck would they be nice to Russians?

How the fuck did his nutsack get stuck in a chair