Biden love thread

why is he so fucking based bros? and why else do you love your president?

Attached: image.jpg (435x580, 65.75K)

i don't hate him but hes just as embarrassing as donolidli blimpodonado was

Fuck biden

whenever he's talking I brace myself for him to fuck up. He truly keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Attached: 1597187855333.jpg (750x550, 56.84K)

i'll pass on the vanilla, now chocolate is another story.

Attached: choc.jpg (451x415, 32.73K)

I'm going to be positive in this post. I honestly don't think he has dementia. As someone who works around a lot of old people he just sounds like a typical 80 year old. He also grew up a stutterer. Not all 80 years olds stumble like he does over works but a lot of them do. My granddad does and he has been checked out and as the doctor said "Your granddad is actually above average for his age. This is just what happens once you get in your 80s."That said he is still old to be President. I don't think ANY 80 yearold should be President. Maybe in the future when medicine is better I will feel differently. I think the job is too taxing for a man that old. Honestly anyone past 75 shouldn't do it. He seems like someone who has been through a lot with his family and should retire and enjoy his grandkids while he can. I don't hate the man I just want someone younger.

Lol Russian shills on suicide watch..Biden turned Russia into 3rd world tier dependent on China like North Korea tier over winter months kek..

Worth gas price.. soon Tesla s will be $25,000 and last 20 years..

Russia will be driving ladas pedaling oil while ukriane will have a Tesla and lucid factory making EVs next door...

Attached: sketch-1643222137188.png (1920x777, 2.11M)

Pic related...

Attached: sketch-1645995502486.jpg (1438x1080, 119.97K)

At least i could afford shit

Can't afford internet.. supermarket s empty . Bank run commencing hasn't even started .. economical collapse. About to be entirely reliant on Chinese economy like North Korea kek.

Kim Jon un more powerful than Putin now.. bc he's not in an armed conflict he can't win kek .

>Vlad Putin sells out country for kicks

>Moscoww poorfag s fighting in a war with Chechens and azeris in ukriane kek lol .. Russian btfo . Bank run about to start.. they can't even report the news kek

Attached: sketch-1646453966151.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Russia pic related right now

Attached: 1646465211136m.jpg (1024x768, 180.58K)

i love how he is an old white man.
biden bros are we the true racist white supremacists after all?

I fucking hate that cunt, our petrol has gone up 50 fucking cents since this nigger showed up

the Maxx money printing started under blump though

I feel pity for the old bugger more than I feel any form of hatred towards him. He’s the biggest puppet I’ve seen in power. Poor bastard can’t even control his bowels let alone a country. His soul is looked behind those glazed eyes looking out but can’t look back in.

its a Her/She's bar

Attached: 1623084592313.jpg (400x400, 138.72K)

i love what he's doing to truck cucks.

A lot of Americans feel the same way. He's just a puppet for his party and nothing else.

Yeah, shitting on the logistical backbone of the country won't fuck up anything in the near future.

Sneed’s fuck and suck (formerly Chucks feed and seed)

Let’s go Brandon !!!

biden bros. i don't feel so good

Let's Go Brandon

nigger get off this board

this is creepier than the maxine waters demon picture

A surprise to no one, OP, as always is a faggot

Attached: 1591493590974.jpg (776x960, 141.88K)

I honestly respect him. I don’t think I’d be able to pretend to be competent at 90 the way he does.

all i want is total collapse

Democrats were always the true racists

Biden has done more for this country and the world than the last 45 presidents combined.

>Created more jobs than any president ever in under a year.

>Spent over a trillion dollars to make roads less racist.

>Surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban stripping more than 20 million afghan women of their human rights. If Afghan women want human rights so badly then they can fight for them like women, black people, the stunning and brave transwomen in American did.

>Promised free tuition to black students at HBCUs, then cut the funding to historically black colleges by over 95%

>Promised millions of refugees a place to live and told them to come here. Then deported them with nothing after they came.

>Promised to cancel student loans. Then he made students restart their loan payments in the middle of a pandemic.

>Inflation at new highs

>Doubled the amount of oil we import from Russia giving them billions of dollars to help finance war.

I don't know about you, but Im voting for him again in 2024.