85% people were horribly poisoned and nobody cares

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-223236_Kiwi Browser.png (646x609, 69.22K)

I raped your mom and gave you a brother.

It's eugenic. Cattle die and the survivors remember until their dying day who killed their loved ones.

sure don't, fuck off

Where did you get this 85% figure from? I thought it was around 60%

The tyranny of the niggercattle must end.

Yeah.

Gimme a sec to light a cigarette, unironically. You don't need to smoke to work.

the ones that do care never took it

Yep I don't care. I tried to warn people. Got called a skitzo and a nazi. Time to dab on these retards.

Attached: today.gif (2046x1531, 3.99M)

A lot were forced to. Get injected with experimental gene therapy, or be unable to eat.

It's a horrendous crime.

More than 85% of the world was poisoned by pollution, your point?

Oh, good one

I care

You lost, chud. Get over it.

>The survivors do nothing about it

fluoride isn't poison user

it's "60% of eligible adults" which means 18+ with full legal self determination and is a legal resident.
so really like 45% of the population at best

Folic acid is poison for 50% of people who cant process it
They still add it to all the bread and flour.

It was a shit test. Anyone too stupid or weak willed to resist getting the shot fucked themselves. Cleansing the genepool in fact of course.

A lot of people care, but The narrative is now “covid is over just move on lmao”

Neck yourself op

I will care if they don't drop dead in a few years. I am counting on it.

... no.

i care but only about the 15% that didnt

Not my problem

Attached: f70ce6315dde6073bb191d7f4c3c79bad8520d139e3cbfc5b43caccb3ac5af61.jpg (638x717, 85.57K)

You say that like there's something wrong

Poisoned how?

What does “caring” do about anything? Suing, raping, killing, those are all verbs that indicate action is being taken. Capiche?

>raping
>suing
Those options are too good for the perps.

100% of people are horrible poisoned every day. Literally everything is poison in our globohomo society, even the cloths you wear, the air you breath and cancer causing emr radiation is being emitted from all electrical devices and wifi/cellular radiation from every internet/cellular device. Cancer/poison everywhere

it's literally a neurotoxin, retard

I care more than you would ever know user. But, the main question is, what are us 20% actually able to do about it?

You guys are retarded.

The elites wouldn't dare to sneak in some sort of sus ingredient in these vaccines. Literally billions of people received them. Do you really think that anyone would have the balls to piss that many people off? Every single one of them would literally be lynched by the largest mobs in all of human history.

Rare and based

>implying the average person doesn't just blindly listen to whoever are the "experts"