Thoughts on Massachusetts?

What are your thoughts on Massachusetts? I am from there but I have never really known the opinion of the state by other people who live outside of MA and such. From what I gather, people outside of MA think we are maniacs and all have that weird boston accent. I have no such accent and I think Boston accents are strange because I don't even know why they have them but we don't. What is it about Boston that inflicts that accent?

Attached: MAPIC.jpg (640x467, 171.39K)

MA: the cradle of modern democracy

My uncle went there 30 years ago, told me Boston was a very nice and clean city, parks and libraries, fresh air and order. Does it still apply?

Massholes

t. NH

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10.67K)

I've wanted to transplant to Salem or at least Danvers since I was young. Can't speak much for the accents, because I wasn't there for the people as much as just the general atmosphere, which was perfect (to me).
It was a rainy Halloween weekend, and I was watching the fog roll in from the bay. Got served fish and chips later that night from a presumably real Irish girl. My only real gripe is that the cost of living there is just too high.

Its alright

It’s a naturally beautiful place, but ground zero for globohomo ideals
>t. Went to college there

Better than most American shitties, but becoming nigger and spicified.
More importantly, nothing but braindead self hating white lefties.
It'll be destroyed like San Francisco within 10 years.

OP here, I actually want to eventually move to NH maybe. I find their laws to be more in line with what I believe in. I find MA to be oddly restrictive about some things. Also, you guys have the sickest state motto. "Live Free or Die!" That's so sick.

Wait.. is it actually ground zero!? That isn't California?!

Attached: meds.jpg (899x900, 306.99K)

Stop moving here. Stay on your state.

All the colleges there, particularly (((Harvard))) make it ground zero for indoctrination

I hate that fucking state. Stupid boston accent, leftist retards that continually vote for dems, and the home place of fat head ted kennedy. There is absolutely nothing to like about that shithole. Hard to believe the tea party took place there given the pussies that inhabit that area now. Do america a favor and kys

I live in a town that boarders those. It's very comfy desu

i think that you along with the rest of new england need to secede and form an economic union with the rest of the united states but allow the political landscape to be entirely seperate

Colleges are ground zero for globohome ideas everywhere in the country. I don't know of a single one that isn't pozzed.

stfu faggot, the only redeeming parts of NH are Carrol and Coos. The rest of that state is fucking worcester.

Wtf is someone really like an alien creature to you just because they use words a little differently?

NH tradesy here.
I commuted to Boston for many years due to work. (None in NH, lol).

So basically I'm a reverse Mexican snownigger doing the jobs massholes don't do for themselves. (Structure welding and job site fab).

Massholes from greater Boston have what I call the 'go fuck yerself' attitude. I have no idea where it came from. It's just something in the air.

Now I have my own wrecker service in NH and no longer commute. But many of my customers are massholes, since NH is basically Boston's recreation zone.

Doesn't NH have amazing gun laws though? Apparently MA has really really ass gun laws. I actually got a firearm license recently in MA and a buddy was telling me that MA won't even accept FID's from other states but other states will accept a MA license because MA is so strict. Which is fucking dumb IMO.

What I really wish is that MA wasn't so heavily democrat. I am not a democrat or republican but I personally feel its pointless to vote because the state is overwhelmingly democrat. Maybe I need to improve my understand of voting but from what I gather, states that have overwhelmingly large voter bases for one side will swallow up votes from other sides so to speak.

Attached: beardless.jpg (754x398, 39.68K)

As a Massfag all this place does is continually get worse as each year passes by. My town used to be rural with pretty much nothing to go to except for the grocery store growing up. Now whenever I happen to drive by the schools when they get out I see so many shitskin and nigger kids running around to get to their busses. Pretty sad considering I graduated like 7 years ago and 95% of everyone i knew was white.

Fuck off glownigger faggot

everyone in assachusetts who isn't a tranny knows someone who is. the babies born in assachusetts today will have family friends if not family members casually introducing themselves as the wrong gender. once the baby is able to formulate the question why, the sodomitical propaganda begins. assachisetts needs carpet bombing of all cities of more than 1000. only a handful of assachusetts men aren't demoralized into using requested pronouns

Attached: 1635183044182.jpg (426x375, 49.34K)

Unironically Massachusetts is a shithole.
Drive the Turnpike.
It's a post apocalyptic hell road.
Worchester is like a scene form a Dickens novel.
Stopped at a rest stop on the way out of the state going north.
Signs on the closed building read "Do not urinate on the building."
It is preferable to using the hellish portable toilets the state provides.
Definitely a shithole

Well its just odd to me because the state as a whole doesn't have that accent. Like if you go to texas, many many people have that southern drawl thingy or whatever for an accent. No matter what part of texas. If you come to MA, the only people with that weird Boston Accent are people are the Boston area. Go to the cape or west MA and no one sounds like that. I just find it odd that its condensed to like one city.