GRAHAM CALLS FOR PUTIN TO BE ASSASSINATED AGAIN!

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) announced he would introduce a resolution in the U.S. Senate declaring Russian President Vladimir Putin a “war criminal.”

“I spoke to the Ukrainian ambassador earlier [Friday],” he said. “Your voice is breaking through. After I listen to your program every night, Putin needs a longer table. Here’s what I would say, I’ve been a military prosecutor, defense attorney, judge for 30-something years. I’m going to introduce a resolution next week — I’ll give it to you on your show — declaring that Putin is a war criminal. It’s clear to me the world would be better off if the Russian people took Putin out tonight. The war on Ukraine would end, and Russia would have freedom they don’t enjoy today. A steel curtain has descended upon the Russian people. What does that tell me? That Putin is afraid of his own people. Martial law has been virtually declared by Putin. I think the Russian people are not buying what Putin is selling when it comes to the Ukraine.”

breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/05/graham-im-going-to-introduce-a-resolution-declaring-putin-a-war-criminal/

Attached: 0.png (611x661, 336.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOP-xApwW4
gregrubini.substack.com/p/lindsey-graham?s=r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RESIGN

George Bush, too

Solidarity with Lindsey Graham.

Attached: UkraineANTIFA13.png (596x577, 500.28K)

>We came, we saw, he died.... HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: BLACKED_House.jpg (1024x1044, 483.79K)

What does putler have on him?

"Those are just my ladybugs" Lindsey.

Graham needs to be voted out next election. He's one of the biggest Rino's in politics

the neocon cries out in pain WAR CRIMINAL as he votes yes on the invasions of a dozen middle east countries where war crimes, torture sites and crimes against humanity are practiced routinely by the ZOGbots & glowniggers

>American politician
>Calling others war criminals

Attached: Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

i am not foreign policy expert but is it normal for elected officials to call for assassinations of foreign leaders? is that like, allowed? do we normally do that?

>inb4 he chokes to death on a ladybug

Somebody needs to stop that crazy son of a bitch. He is going to start WW III.

Closet hungry ass pole smoker Lindsey Graham...

I bet LINDSAY can stick a NFL regulation size football up his rectum and then eat dinner with his family like nothing is up his ass, picture him with a big ass grin on his face while eating.

can this faggot just die already. I don't even give a fuck about putin, i just want to see this guy out of office and 6 feet under. amazing how fucking retarded republicans are. god damn.

What is normal anymore?

Graham still holding office instead of being reprimanded is proof the US is its own paper tiger, and our legislators are larping.

>holds a vote
>confirms putin is a war criminal by 8000 to 3
>literally nothing happens
You get em lindsay

Nobody has kissed trump’s ass harder. Except maybe Cruz. Not counting giuliani because that is just way too sad.

REpublicans are left wing faggots, Demoncrats and republicans are just freemason unitparty whores. "Democracy" my ass.

So who's gonna call the US politicians who decided to invade Iraq and countless other middle eastern countries in the name of MuH FrEeDoM war criminals?

>supported Iraq war
>calls others war criminals

Attached: 943E8742-95CD-4FD0-B0C0-51B725C07E00.jpg (750x1104, 493.74K)

When are they gonna McCain him?

This guy is so fuckibg insufferable, every single moment that I’ve known of his existence I’ve hated him

The funniest part of that photo is how light skinned every single one of those African Americans are. For not finding blacks attractive, white Americans sure did impregnate an an assload.

This cracker really wants my people to die don’t fw with hit bum ass cracker

Add Obama while were at it and Clinton.

>GRAHAM CALLS FOR PUTIN TO BE ASSASSINATED
He could've simply ask for his arrest :DD

>Putin needs a longer table.
The Adventures of Putin and the Knights of the Long Table

Attached: Putin and knights of the long table.jpg (800x450, 63.86K)

Goddam right Putin is a war criminal
LOCK HIM UP

the fable of the forbidden fruit is an age old tale

Attached: la_horde.jpg (900x1322, 335.3K)

Just come out as gay before you do it

Breaking

Attached: DEB74E04-CB13-4193-B941-7550CE620DE4.jpg (566x1024, 72.8K)

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if someone did to Lindsey Graham what he wants for Putin? Would be ironic af.

Georgi Zhukov, Marshal of the Soviet Union, brought over 300 armored vehicles into Moscow to arrest Lavrenti Berias gang for treason and terrorism.

Someone should declare Lindsay a war criminal.

The azovs were his butt buddys toy army...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOP-xApwW4

Attached: 49961540-7936-45DF-BCC5-6D699DC45BF1.png (672x372, 551.67K)

Fuck that neocon piece of shit
gregrubini.substack.com/p/lindsey-graham?s=r

How do you declare someone a war criminal without giving them an impartial trial and an opportunity for defence?

If he's a suspected war criminal, try him at the International Criminal Court, let him send his lawyers and counter evidence, and hash it out there. The US declared that Saddam had WMDs and look how that turned out.

If Putin is a war criminal then most US presidents since WW2 are too.
The US also has a lot of experience when it comes to starting unnecessary wars and bombing civilians.

>Beria and the others were tried by a "special session" (cпeциaльнoe cyдeбнoe пpиcyтcтвиe) of the Supreme Court of the Soviet Union on 23 December 1953 with no defense counsel and no right of appeal. Marshal of the Soviet Union Ivan Konev was the chairman of the court.[56][57]

>Beria was found guilty of:

>Treason. [..]
>Terrorism. Beria's participation in the purge of the Red Army in 1941 was classified as an act of terrorism. [..]
>Counter-revolutionary activity during the Russian Civil War. [..]

>Beria and all the other defendants were sentenced to death on the day of the trial. The other six defendants were shot immediately after the trial ended. They were Dekanozov, Merkulov, Vlodzimirsky, Meshik, Goglidze and Kobulov.[58] Beria was executed separately; he allegedly pleaded on his knees before collapsing to the floor wailing.[59] He was shot through the forehead by General Pavel Batitsky.[60] His final moments bore great similarity to those of his own predecessor, NKVD Chief Nikolai Yezhov, who begged for his life before his execution in 1940.[61] Beria's body was cremated and the remains buried in Communal Grave No. 3 at Donskoi Monastery Cemetery in Moscow.[62]

>Ancient Homo Instigates WWIII

Why can't Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnel, and all the other ancient Republican dinosaurs keel over already