This Ukrainian dancer I met in the US a few years ago died in a Kiev bombing last week. RIP

This Ukrainian dancer I met in the US a few years ago died in a Kiev bombing last week. RIP

Attached: 1646494016661.jpg (727x1464, 483.66K)

I do so long to nestle between her thighs

You keep track of prostitutes from years ago?

Do not worry MUTT

You and your ENTIRE fucking bloodline and friends will serve their turn of karma

As FOOD for my descendants

YOUR COUNTRY is SHIT, DIPSHIT

You’re a pussy

You don’t seem to get it, living in Canada is like living next to a nuclear warhead that a tribe of cavemen think makes “funny boom boom sound”

How does an American recover from their peril?

In a situation where Canada was a post apocalyptic world where everyone was reduced to tribal levels

I was born in the “Knocks” tribe

I was a genetic FREAK and towered over men. Soon at a young age I was scoring my net kills and making my family proud

I slew many of the inbred American tribes. I raped many women. I devoured many of their women and children over spit roasts, as is Knock tradition.

I returned home many times victorious, but the tribe shaman never recognized me as a living prophet

Even after I came back to the north with the head of the Chieftain who called himself “PreziDant” after my 26th winter there was still no acknowledgement

Angered, I decided that living a life chasing external validation wasn’t my style and charged solo into the American South doing what I’ve been doing until I died doing what I looked

My illegitimate bastard AmeriFUCK MUTT children will potentially pick up my work, but I’ll never know

I awoke and I realized that the moment America falls I truly won’t be too sorry

>I was a genetic FREAK

Attached: vaids steiner.png (1560x787, 73.78K)

nigger

>>reddit spacing

Attached: too long.gif (250x262, 2.2M)

She was a chick in kiev?

Oh (You)

Attached: CEC09D35-8FFE-4DA9-9AD5-607E780EDB09.jpg (750x845, 70.29K)

It's Kyiv, Chud.

Ha you first posted this with face then you delete thread and redo it with pixelated face and multiple replies already? Wow how did you delete thread? Is this coordinated or something? QRD please.

She’ll never fuck you, but you’ll think so anyways

Yes I didn't mean to post with the face unblurred. So I took it down and reposted.

So to honour her you post a lewd picture
Show some respect

I was so happy when that bitch blew up in Boardwalk KEK
Absolutely disgusting home wrecker.

Gyp Rosetti is a god.

Attached: gyp-rosetti.png (500x491, 259.72K)

They could have surrendered by now if the West didn't intervene.

She's dead, she doesn't care we can see her panties. Victimless crime.

>us receptacle

your mail order bride just ran off with your shit and is playing dead. good job you got played nigger

why censoring the face then?

I saw on archives and the 3 times he made the same thread they are all pixelated

Bs, she's already dead why the hell would you censor her face
I call (picrel)

Attached: FakeAndGay.jpg (791x462, 25.86K)

Doesn't everyone?

>died
proof?

>only 8 toes (though pretty cute)

Was she from around Chernobyl ?