Now that Russia is sanctioned at full capacity...

Now that Russia is sanctioned at full capacity. What’s his incentive to stop in Ukraine and not take Romania and Poland while he is at it?

Attached: 50AE1FBF-551E-4E56-B3F3-61FE20253EC1.jpg (554x554, 20.63K)

Poland is an actual NATO country

NATO

They’ll resort to cannibalism

But it should’ve been ameriFUCKs

ALL YOU AMERICAN DOGS READING THIS

YOUR COUNTRY is SHIT, DIPSHIT

You’re a pussy

You don’t seem to get it, living in Canada is like living next to a nuclear warhead that a tribe of cavemen think makes “funny boom boom sound”

How does an American recover from their peril?

In a situation where Canada was a post apocalyptic world where everyone was reduced to tribal levels

I was born in the “Knocks” tribe

I was a genetic FREAK and towered over men. Soon at a young age I was scoring my net kills and making my family proud

I slew many of the inbred American tribes. I raped many women. I devoured many of their women and children over spit roasts, as is Knock tradition.

I returned home many times victorious, but the tribe shaman never recognized me as a living prophet

Even after I came back to the north with the head of the Chieftain who called himself “PreziDant” after my 26th winter there was still no acknowledgement

Angered, I decided that living a life chasing external validation wasn’t my style and charged solo into the American South doing what I’ve been doing until I died doing what I looked

My illegitimate bastard AmeriFUCK MUTT children will potentially pick up my work, but I’ll never know

I awoke and I realized that the moment America falls I truly won’t be too sorry

Attached: E12CD154-E5D3-411A-A569-E82239A52652.jpg (1200x675, 121.12K)

Romania or Poland would conquer Russia

>taiwan is in NATO now

exactly this
they have zero reason not to triple down and go full WW3
the complete intentional failure of diplomacy is astonishing

Not really. Do you think they share intelligence with Wladimir and his drunk friends?

NATO, a bigger war he's already proven he would not be able to handle and certain death from the Autocrats.

Attached: 1646449266972.png (1600x900, 109.89K)

We gave the Estonians Cyber Warfare Command. Poland gets the same COSMIC Intelligence we give to the rest of the members.

I have no doubt your ability to read or lack thereof will help you or those of you afterwards out hahaha
Fat FUCK

Get a load of this hothead.

Theyre in the alliance, an attack on one is an attack on all.

>What’s his incentive to stop in Ukraine and not take Romania and Poland while he is at it
I don't know, maybe because the NATO forces that are stationed in both countries would slap him in the dick and he knows it?

>full capacity
lmao. they've been holding off on a lot of sanctions because they want russia's oil

He can't capture Ukraine.
what makes you think he can take Poland or Romania?
are you fucking dumb?

He will take:
1. Moldova
2. Georgia
3. Armenia
4. Azerbaijan
5. Kazakhstan and the other Stans
6. Mongolia
7. Cyprus
8. And he will declare an EEZ right down the middle of the Gulf of Finland

there is none. he should invade finland before they join nato. one of the reasons for the ukraine invasion was because of possible nato troops on the border

>and the other Stans
Dont even deserve explicit mention kek

Tajiklets BTFO

Actually it was specifically for WMDs on the border, in the hands of an unstable dictatorship.

Putin was fine with American bombers, fully armed, flying over Russia to bomb Afghanistan.

Theres like 5 and theyre smaller than kazakhstan.

The only reason they were premitted to be independent is because of a deal with the Grays. Apparently one of the leaders there was abducted and got roped into a quest to save a holy relic for the Gray aliens, some sort of giant gay flower that can see the future. Russia has to leave them alone for awhile.

Money