Schizos are friends not food

ITT we post our favorite schizos, conspiracy theorists, cultists, and religious zealots. We discuss the political implications of their ideas. These people deserve our respect. They don’t need pills. We need them.

picrel: Doug Vogt.

Loves: toroids, simulation theory, universal waveform computation, ancient Hebrew.

Message: The Sun is going to fucking explode in 20 years and kill us all.—Your whole body is made of toroids.—Stars and planets are alive.—Matter does not exist; information exists.—We are in a simulated universe.

Preach the truth, Doug! Fuck the doubters!

youtu.be/cuxvtKBKa8A

Attached: 632C292B-97BA-4679-A66C-FD059EE69BA6.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1SXCU27bS8
youtu.be/CFtsHf1lVI4
youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED
youtube.com/watch?v=5tLakaeK0V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The observable universe is not all there is.

ALL ameriFUCKs are FOOD

YOUR COUNTRY is SHIT, DIPSHIT

You’re a pussy

You don’t seem to get it, living in Canada is like living next to a nuclear warhead that a tribe of cavemen think makes “funny boom boom sound”

How does an American recover from their peril?

In a situation where Canada was a post apocalyptic world where everyone was reduced to tribal levels

I was born in the “Knocks” tribe

I was a genetic FREAK and towered over men. Soon at a young age I was scoring my net kills and making my family proud

I slew many of the inbred American tribes. I raped many women. I devoured many of their women and children over spit roasts, as is Knock tradition.

I returned home many times victorious, but the tribe shaman never recognized me as a living prophet

Even after I came back to the north with the head of the Chieftain who called himself “PreziDant” after my 26th winter there was still no acknowledgement

Angered, I decided that living a life chasing external validation wasn’t my style and charged solo into the American South doing what I’ve been doing until I died doing what I looked

My illegitimate bastard AmeriFUCK MUTT children will potentially pick up my work, but I’ll never know

I awoke and I realized that the moment America falls I truly won’t be too sorry

Attached: 12ED631B-C3AC-4F0E-A520-70A4CE7E362E.jpg (269x211, 8.3K)

Thats not schizo though it's an indomitable fact, it's the reason it appears we sit directly in the middle of the CMB - because when you take infinity into account literally everything is in the middle

>ITT we post our favorite schizos, conspiracy theorists, cultists, and religious zealots. We discuss the political implications of their ideas.
uncle ted and the luddites before him were unironically right. artisanal craftsmen have become extinct and industrial society serves to waste finite resources as quickly and inefficiently as possible in the pursuit of 'capitalism." its sad, bros.

Attached: DA997C07-0773-424C-9344-2C4D93A7772F.jpg (985x1000, 78.08K)

This bitch hated censorship before it was cool to hate censorship. She showed up at YouTube HQ and gave them what they deserved for fucking her channel. She’s in Heaven right now surrounded by 72 virgins.

Attached: F925363B-6F7F-4B17-87C0-FCA0A77FC1B4.jpg (1280x1284, 165.79K)

>has never even tried to understand mudslimeism
It's 72 dates, the fruit. The virgin thing is a mistranslation

There are those that would gaslight you into believing that any expectation that there is more that exists than observable universe is schizo.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1SXCU27bS8

youtu.be/CFtsHf1lVI4

holy shit slav skizos win

Terry Davis was the main reason why I started to pay attention to the CIA. That was when I actually started to notice them and unravel their shit.

Rest In Peace, king. You really knew what you were talking about.

Just run them over!

Attached: 6662DEC0-1085-41DF-94DD-34927C7C1862.jpg (450x450, 26.4K)

Who?

The moon eats your memories when you die, don't go into the light.

Attached: 1610955110461.png (500x500, 36.74K)

Suspicious0bservers, along the same line as Vogt. Earth's magnetic field is failing fast and the sun is going to pop and we're approaching another cyclical cataclysm
youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI
Relevant reading material below
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED

Attached: [eBook] Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story - The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED)_0000 (1).jpg (310x393, 15.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5tLakaeK0V8

So this guy is actually doing some anti gravity experiments? Righteous.

Attached: 6C96CDB4-0B1B-4458-BDE3-853DF31F5B08.jpg (780x439, 33.23K)

Actually fucking true. Anyone with a half of a working brain cell should pay attention to this post. DON'T GO INTO THE FUCKING LIGHT.

he opposes the Eistein relativity, and promotes Kenneth Snelson atomic model (electrons are rings)

>anti gravity experiments
an unlimited energy source and the UFO engine

>he opposes the Eistein relativity, and promotes Kenneth Snelson atomic model (electrons are rings)
I’m in! Please post reading lists/links.

Attached: FB8317CE-B7B8-40BD-B361-A6BB881C18B1.jpg (485x431, 38.81K)