Even if Russia wins

The Ukrainian soldiers who stood and fought tooth and nail for their country against a much larger foe are bigger chads than all of us.

Attached: image_2022-03-05_222056.png (1080x423, 314.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1616125533902.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

Yeah yeah, the boys in snake island and their heroic surrender for free soup will be remembered forever

Russia is literally the aids capital of Europe.

I remember seeing an interview with Putin taking about how much he trusts his personal security team.

This was really funny to the reporter, the reporter thought it was hilarious. Absolutely silly In fact.

You ever taken a shit so vile you threw up in the shower?

Attached: IMG_20220305_155745027.jpg (1944x2592, 274.87K)

>even if Russia wins
What, I though the ghost Kiyvivyi is btfo-ing them, with the 6 gorillion loses and all. What changed?

Attached: 1646480957850.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

fpbp

They got bottles of vodka too.

And I'll impregnate their refugee women in their memory.

Charles Manson is that you?

An issue that has been drastically improving since the onset of Poooootin’s presidency. Same thing with abortions, there’s been a 2.5x decrease especially considering how high they were mid 20th century in Soviet Union

I go by Chuck.
Dude I made mead and it wasnt ready.
I have been shitting for six hours.
I'm bored so I post on pol and drink more mead.

Attached: IMG_20220305_155729839.jpg (1944x2592, 260.24K)

SO this is what a paid shill looks like

>drastically
No.
They refuse to properly educate their children on drugs and sex because it's a "delicate" subject. AIDs is better to them I guess.

Both sides are rooting for jews to win, and China is playing both sides too.

>bigger chads

doesnt matter when youre dead. being chads wont stop bullets.

>The Ukrainian soldiers who stood and fought tooth and nail for their country against a much larger foe
very based.
Better to kill commie dogs while they are fighting on this front tho. Before it's too late and in few years (or days, who knows) more and more countries are in.

Attached: 1646535081158.png (960x895, 477.28K)

death to jewkraine
azov batallion, aka gayZOG fagtallion, is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

kek

coming from a sandnigger infested nation

Russia will win by sheer mass but its military has been exposed as completely dysfunctional garbage and it would get destroyed against any NATO country. I bet Poland could solo Russia.

>Even if Russia wins
I hope all Ukrainians die a slow and painful death after humiliation and lashings in the public square.

They don't get it from sex they get it from re-using heroin needles

i think thats more to do with rampant drug use.

>chads don't need guns
>gunning unarmed civilians of the same country is what a chad would do
you mind on progressivism

>The Ukrainian soldiers who stood and fought tooth and nail for their country against a much larger foe are bigger chads than all of us.
Imagine if these soldiers are actually real and not western propaganda and had to die knowing that the chance that the are western propaganda is actually more likely than if they were real.