So refugees are only welcome when they’re white?

So refugees are only welcome when they’re white?

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1499582224185839637

Attached: 3A9CEA1C-FB52-4B0D-A020-1168614AF3E7.jpg (826x1240, 241.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balart/watch/third-county-national-refugees-leaving-ukraine-face-discrimination-at-borders-134607941738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants nig nogs in their country. What fucking value does the black monkey fucker bring?

Get the fuck out of my country you degenerate Jew.

Dumb nigger faggot. Go back to Africa or come pick cotton on my plantation nigg

>Ukraine sends their vulnerable people to neighbouring countries
>niggers walk across a whole continent of peace looking for gibs

They are not comparable.

White immigrants will fight for their new country.
Niggers just want the gibs.

>actual intelligent white people with skills
>nigger
hmmm

yes

I hate that nigger so much

90% of Ukraineans refugees seems to be women and children while the shitskins were 99.9% male

I dont beat around the bush with mental gymnastics. Niggers are worthless and no nation wants them. Ukranians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> niggers

I’m happy that subconsciously you the white man cares little about sandniggers. It gives me hope.

Yessir

Yes.
Besides, they have already flooded Europe, and the US. How fucking greedy can you be? You people are the same ones who whine about Whites being le colonizers. Make up your fucking minds when it comes to standards.

Yes

>looks at london
>and paris
wtf you mean? they get better treatment than their poor host nations

The real question is why wouldn't any countries in Africa or the Middle East take refugees? Would be more comparable if everyone in Europe refused Ukrainians and instead had them shipped to Israel.

The way Ukraine's neighbors, in particular Poland, are treating African and Asian Ukrainian refugees is a war crime.

MSNBC did a report on the racism facing minorities fleeing Ukraine.
msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balart/watch/third-county-national-refugees-leaving-ukraine-face-discrimination-at-borders-134607941738

Yes. Niggers are toilet shit shaped like people.

>travel a view miles to find refuge in a neighboring country
>travel half the world, pass through multiple save countries, so you can get gibmedats in Germany
What a fucking nigger

If you're travelling through more than one safe country before claiming asylum then you're a migrant not a refugee

YOU CAN'T ASK THEM TO GO BACK TO THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM THAT'S A HECKIN HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION!!!!

who invaded Libya?

nobody asked you anything, monke.