Are GenX'rs the worst parents ever?

Attached: jennifer-crumbley-ethan-crumbley-james-crumbley.jpg (1200x599, 197.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7442038/#:~:text=Frequent use of cannabis, especially,high potency THC [18].
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean they let there kids be faggots and say nothing about schools teaching them about niggers and other sub-human cultures so

Their parents don't teach them anything, they think the internet is useful for growing up, when you could be having a cough and webmd would be telling you about jungle parasites and pregnancy, people take it all for granted these days, ''c'mon, do math''

No, my parents are.

Boomers were probably worse.

My brother doesn't even have a kid and my sister is a vaxmaxxed cutlist who probably got him sick through either shedding or vaxxing, they could be. Not like boomers do a terrific job either.

Probably, these zoomers are faggots with pronouns and need special bathrooms. We should of beat the gay out of these kids

*who probably got my nephew

OP's Mom just yelled at him about getting a job and stop jerking it on the internet.

Why are all recent generations so terrible? Americans had plenty of guns, to which their kids had easy access, in the 1950s and they weren't doing this shit.

Attached: School-based-incident-types-1900-2010.png (476x277, 71.28K)

This situation was so sad all around. Just look at all their eyes. It's evident what happened. Hate corrupted them.

how old are they? might technically be millennials

You know america started using ssris drugs enmass in the 90s same time the kids started shooting up the place

I totally forgot about this little tard. Does anyone have the wojak version of him?

Yes they fucked up bad

Attached: Genderation Z.jpg (720x1520, 570.88K)

Yes.

Attached: 1585925057852.png (1072x1198, 1.16M)

Yeah, but considering the fact that most of our parents were divorced several times you can't really blame us for being shitty at it.

they aren't millenials, trust me, my millenial siblings had a meeting with a sleep coach for my 9 month old niece the other day

Gen X here. Can confirm that Boomers were the worst parent group. Many of us have become successful by doing the opposite of what we saw from our entitled narcisistic self centered parents

There wasn't widespread civilian ownership of assault rifles in the 50s.

>Kid never gets in trouble at school
>Has good relationship with parents
> Works at a resteraunt with his half brother
>Everyone around him says he was perfectly normal
>Smokes pot in the back room with his half brother
>Develops schizophrenia a few months later
When will they finally warn people that weed can trigger schizophrenia? The same exact thing happened to my half brother. Was perfectly normal, started smoking weed and developed schizophrenia. Over the course of one summer vacation he went from being a normal guy to laughing at walls and hurting animals. There's been studies on it, but it's not wide spread knowledge.

Attached: 1527012723952.gif (400x300, 819.02K)

no one will ever be worse than the boomers but I think a lot of my gen x peers are awful parents. they mean well, but literally have no idea what children need.

Send links please I want to read, nigger culture makes everyone think it is harmless.

It's not even his own kid, right?

Depends where you live

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7442038/#:~:text=Frequent use of cannabis, especially,high potency THC [18].
Especially this is important
>Frequent use of cannabis, especially the start of use at a younger age, doubles the risk of schizophrenia development in the future
Look up 'THC schizophrenia' there's a lot of studies on it.

schizophrenia isnt even a real thing dumb DEA boomer

>You need an assault rifle to shoot up a school

I don't feel like looking up the statistics, but a lot of the bigger ones I can think of involved no assault rifles. Virginia Tech and the Santa Fe High School shooting both involved handguns.

>Be me
>Zoomer(+18)
>when I younger if my parents caught me doing a roman salute or saying nigger Thay would give a gay lecture or make me watch Shinner's list
>still hasn't worked
My parents are so programed. All Thay do most of the time indoors is watch the electro jew.

Attached: 1642380432657.png (800x800, 271.21K)