I've been eating the communal peanuts at the bar that everyone eats without washing their hands after using the...

I've been eating the communal peanuts at the bar that everyone eats without washing their hands after using the bathroom for months now and I still haven't gotten covid. What gives? Is it true that you only get covid if you go get tested for it like a little faggot bitch?

Attached: ECmWZoSXoAAI26S.jpg (640x640, 65.03K)

To be fair there is a shell around the bit you eat
Unless...

No, you suck all the salt off the shell with your mouth before cracking it open with your teeth.

I only eat the shell

Homosexuals are naturally immune to COVID due to their perfect balance of pre-existing diseases. Try hanging out in a regular bar and see what happens.

I'm 100% certain you can only catch covid by inhaling someone's farts.

You don't catch covid by eating it.

I never bathe and it's made me so Chad people run away when they see me out of fear and intimidation, must be high test pheremones

You don’t eat the shell?

I buy girl farts online all the time and I still haven't gotten covid..

i drink out of the fountain at the clinic all the time. best place to catch the local bug and strengthen one's immune system/

All the water fountains I've seen are still covered in garbage bags or caution tape but you can still eat the communal peanuts and hang out with your bros and even strangers if you want.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-214741_Chrome.jpg (971x2426, 859.36K)

Ultimate sigma male

I'm starting to think germ theory is wrong. We got covid but the 2 little ones and I didn't get sick (could have been positive but I didn't bother to test). My parents, brother and his 20+ his senior wife live together. His wife got it and it ran her through the ringer yet my brother and parents didn't get it. He still slept eith her and everything as did I with my spouse. Nothing. Wtf.

Fucking eww. Fuck you for posting thay and making me read it.

My mate ate the communal peanuts and he got covid and died at the hospital. I never got tested because I knew it was just a hangover and I survived.

Lol.

I eat the shell, lots of fiber

Try them boiled, they're much better

That sounds gross. Soggy shell?

Peanuts kill the COVID virus

It's because I wore my mask 24/7 and got all 8 vaccines. You're welcome.

Latest research found that cum drinkers dont get nearly as much covid as the rest. Do you drink cum ?

Eww fuck off hillbilly

Attached: southernairs-pix-boiledpeanuts.png (557x418, 417.3K)

Stop questioning or covid will come back.

You boil raw dehydrated peanuts in a brine with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, liquid smoke, cayenne, whatever you like for about 8 hours or 4 hours in pressure cooker. Before eating I nuke them for about a minute which firms then up a bit. Pop the shell open and enjoy, fucking delicious.

Attached: boiled peanuts 192--edited 1.jpg (1600x1071, 289.33K)