Admit you don’t like her because she’s black

She is super qualified and you can’t say she hates white males because she is literally MARRIED TO A WHITE MALE

Attached: F909FABE-5C11-407E-8EA5-0BC5FB87277C.jpg (1284x1947, 781.12K)

I don't like her because I will never get to fuck a woman like her, and it upsets me.

>She is super qualified
every woman with a brown vagina was super qualified

Black lives can't matter until all balls matter

Attached: Morphball1.jpg (1102x1053, 88.55K)

how about not having race/gender as a precursor to any position
pretty fucking reprehensible. democrats are vile creatures of moral ambiguity

The retardation these "news" outlets display daily makes my head spin.

Attached: tyt.png (1309x583, 1.03M)

I think it’s actually the shitty legal takes since this board jerks off to Clarence Thomas.

Wasn't Trumps last Supreme Court appointee a white woman that was neither a judge nor ever presided over a case?

Liberals were just waiting to fire back knowing that conservatives would use the "unqualified" argument. Political theater at it's finest.

>kentanji brown jackson
she's a living meme

Everyone should be concerned with black women given power

Attached: 1646424608720.png (245x239, 77.44K)

She is super qualified and you can’t say she hates white males because she is literally MARRIED TO A WHITE MALE
> don lemon is power bottom to one and he hates white people.

Wrong
I don't like her because she's a woman

Her career feels similar to ACB. Actually have a lot of respect for her, she's a person of integrity.

They're not even attempting to defend the fact that she's unqualified lmao

Wrong it's because she's a woman

Yes. Why should 12.5% of the population have 22% of the Court that overwhelmingly affects Native American property, water, criminal, and civil rights? Niggers have maybe one case before SCOTUS every 10 years. Natives have a big case every year and have never had a Justice. We barely got Interior Sec this last year. We're sick of all the nigger attention whore bullshit.
>fuck niggers
>fuck trannies
>fuck jammies
>fuck commies
>fuck the russkies
>fuck the chinks
>fuck the kikes
>white is alright but fuck honkies

Attached: Apache.jpg (493x300, 53.92K)

>literally MARRIED TO A WHITE MALE!
Never ask a female minority race hustler the color of her boyfriend.

Attached: 91E4AF86-8F8D-4729-928F-509F2EB7A992.jpg (1121x1200, 182.61K)

So if locals use metaphysics to attack the nation then how is such a thing remedied? Apparently because it's not on an accepted spectrum it's supposed to be treated with negligence? How the Fuck is a physical gun shot worst then metaphysical manipulation?

I don't like it because its a nigger, and I don't like niggers.

Never ever let a sheboon in power. Look at chicago. They are blatantly black supremacists, stupid, loud, and hysterical

How many better qualified White men did she pass over?

Why would I support her for engaging in miscegenation? Explain yourself glownigger mutt

No irony, incredibly based.

We have the leave the racist behind - fucking slugs are slowing us down

I don't like her because it's a goddamn DIVERSITY HIRE
But also because niggers aren't humans

Attached: 1646303948524.webm (640x360, 938.61K)

>Amy Vivian Coney Barrett (born January 28, 1972) is an American lawyer and jurist serving as an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.[1] She is the fifth woman to serve on the court. She was nominated by President Donald Trump and has served since October 27, 2020. She was a United States circuit judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit from 2017 to 2020.
Looks like you didn't type her name into a search engine

No I don't like her because she went along with a blatently illegal act to get a post in a powerful position, can you tell I don't like 90% of the gov't?

So far I don't have a problem with her, she's pretty accomplished. Trade one liberal for another no big deal.

Yeah conservatives were really upset with a Black man got into the SC. Totally.

She has been credibly accused of rape.

When were 'liberals' concerned about the "qualifications" of the prior justices?

I think she is fine.

I was at a law school party with her back when I was in law school and she dropped a roofie on me and then raped me.
Or so my therapist has been telling me.

nah. she is just stupid. thats why

She’s black, so she’s isn’t qualified.

Yeah it kind of sucks when people who want you dead for your blood gain positions of significant power, but that applies to every Supreme Court Justice anyways and I have no say in it regardless.

Why is it that the most ardent supporters of nigger rights are married to white men?

>Admit you don’t like her because she’s black
True.
>She is super qualified
She isn't qualified because she's black and non-whites aren't real Americans.

Women are far too retarded to ever be a judge of any sort. Combine this with the nigger factor and yeah you better your ass I dont want this dirty coon in the highest court of the land.

Only homo sapiens should be appointed to the court.

>Admit you don’t like her because she’s black
I don't like her because she's black

Attached: 1646488309182.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

I dream about sucking him off while he defends the second amendment and everything just in america.

Okay. Fuck that nigger bitch. Hope she dies in a fire.