The Russians entered the elevator to cover the area from the roof of the office building...

>The Russians entered the elevator to cover the area from the roof of the office building, and the Ukrainians turned off the power
twitter.com/Twellsense/status/1500117056653561857

HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST AND MOST EMBARRASSING WAR IN HISTORY
POOTLER AND HIS TROOPS ARE GETTING STOMPED

Attached: FNE1pCuXEAEhIln.jpg (1280x721, 113.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1500187804936118277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao look at these retarded niggers

>EL ABOMACION EL RUSSO

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-040432_Samsung Internet.jpg (697x636, 150.69K)

I'm getting tired of putin. At first i sort of could see his point of view of oh nato blablabla missile defense systems. Now it's clear this guy is a fucking maniac, and he DOES plan to take ukraine, and his little asshole friend lukachenko in belarus with that map he showed, they want to take all of ukraine and then they want to take maybe other parts too.
This madman has got to fucking go, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for defending this fucking lunatic even slightly at this point..
He's got to fucking go..

>cut off power
>camera and lights still working.
Just like every other bit of pro-Ukrainian propaganda, its faker than a $3 bill.

Attached: fcd.png (600x598, 222.05K)

>power is off
>lights are on

Attached: 1622165965976.png (451x437, 68.36K)

>HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST AND MOST EMBARRASSING WAR IN HISTORY
POOTLER AND HIS TROOPS ARE GETTING STOMPED
>Post fake reddit stories
This is really sad to think the West way of fighting wars now is literal r/Murderedbycringe

what's so abominable about him?

If the power was shut off, how did they record it?

the heckin building administration of kiev

And then all they were killed by a jar of pickles dropped by the Ghost of Huyev.

La abominacion de la Rússia would be correct

Spoken like a true redditor
Saged

Its a russian kike

I could take them all out in 3 shots.

Attached: 1642494500252.png (1050x591, 711.78K)

That would be my worst nightmare. There is no room to move around and you can’t sleep standing up. If you’re stuck in there for a day you’d be miserable as fuck. It’s like a form of torture

It was Antifa.

Attached: UkraineANTIFA13.png (596x577, 500.28K)

la abominación rusa is correct

How do you know it actually happened and not not just security camera replay?

jews almost never fight in white people's wars
the dude is probably of some muslim minority like chuvashi

Russbros… I don’t feel so good…
mobile.twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1500187804936118277

I just wanted to say that I have a child with an Ukranian woman but I support Russia in this conflict because I think NATO stabbed you guys in the back by all means and having NATO missiles that close to Moscow was obviously a threat to Russia. I love you guys and your culture too. I hope you guys survive all the sanctions and the slander the west is doing against you.
Sorry, can't start threads and had to say it. Stay strong tovarish.

They can take an image from before they turned off the power you know

You can cut the control motor and leave the the rest of the systems intact.

t. Otis Repairman.

>This image was floating around for fucking DAYS with no context
>Suddenly reddit just says "O-Oh the uki's cut the power even though the lights and cameras are all still on"

Attached: 1646396891217.gif (245x230, 541.97K)

>la abominación rusa is correct
Yeah my Spanish isn't that good but I'm aware that the meme itself is supposed to be in broken Spanish such as "LA ABOMINACION DE LAS AMERICAS".

Is this pasta

Attached: 0FF012EF-009B-4E67-A3DC-13092DC36F83.jpg (1600x900, 70.24K)

Z ombie

>I could take them all out in 3 shots.
If you had that 3rd digit for your IQ you would have noticed that there is a mirror. I think you would have figured it out eventually.

The weird thing about this that isn't being addressed is that this is what happens all the time in communist shitholes, there's always an antichrist to remove and incompetent military. Did you notice Ukraine was already a part of Russia since 2014?

I'm colombian and literally whiter than this slav

literally unironically kill youself and the people you care about.

He does not plan to take Ukraine and nobody thinks that. He is bringing Donbas back to Russia where it belongs and stopping Ukraine from shelling it in the process.

It's a typical military procedure. There is zero chance it will not work. The more of a fight Ukraine put up the more civilian/infrastructure they can put up on the scoreboard (women count as about triple-score and children twice that again which is why they're trying to encourage children to make little bombs and go to "war" against Russia).

It is an unpleasant operation when they fight it but Putin's intelligence and Zelensky's continued brazen comments have claimed it necessary and I have no reason to doubt him.

>because all russians are slavs and white