Where are all these "retired" armed forces coming from? Clearly the west is sending in troops disguised as volunteers...

Where are all these "retired" armed forces coming from? Clearly the west is sending in troops disguised as volunteers. This is a clear intervention from the west.

Attached: FNH8o4FX0AkaUAk.jpg (1600x1200, 184.3K)

>This is a clear intervention from the west.
And it's glorious. Moar dear russian niggers!

Your death will be painless

Least dark brit

GOOD

>putin sends his little green men
they are tourists helping the freedom fighters
>NATO sends their little green men
noooo you can't do that its a clear intervention noooi

so?

Do you want to get nuked for Ukraine ? Really ?

lol
putin is a pussy and won't do shit

Do you want to get nuked for nuking someone over Putin's retarded monkey brain territorial ambitions?

It's almost like Putin's own hybrid warfare tactics are being used against him. Imagine my shock lmao.

>nuked
If the state of the rest of the Russian military is any indication, the "nukes" will never leave their launchpads or just explode on Russian soil.

They will end doing "recreational jobs" in a "recreational camp"

Nukes aren't real.

Dude they already had thousands of American and British SF in the country prior to the invasion. You think those sister fuckers know how to work those Javelins and Stingers, and drones?

Putin will get immediately nuked back and iron dome will stop Russia nukes. He’s bluffing

Even if nukes are real -- the US has 100% developed capabilities to stop them before any of them reach the US coastline.

>Where are all these "retired" armed forces coming from?
20 years in the sandbox

checked

>center diversity hire
These 'volunteers' must be getting compensated richly for their volunteerism. Just like the Red Cross managers.
All need to be eliminated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-225200.png (1080x1033, 247.12K)

>before any of them reach the US coastline

lmao retard you cant intercept hundred or thousands of ICBMs. they come down from above

They've been rotating men in and out of donbas for 8 years. They have 400.000 reservists or so they claim, given the military situation this seems realistic.

Diamond Dog?

>Is putin gonna shoot nukes for his retarded ambitions ?
YES

Attached: 1617780907161.png (729x638, 167.8K)

Might find out soon. Though nobody wants to nuke faggot Canada.

You would think nips know a thing or two about nukes

I have a friend currently over there in Ukraine and has been since last year. Ex-Soldiers get bored and miss the brotherhood that a military fosters so not surprising seeing vets join in large numbers.

This is insane, we deserved to be nuked.

>USA can intercept thousands of hypersonic icbm
When I thought averahe iq couldn't be lower.

Get rekt snow nigger

Not every nihonese is autistic and based.

They had to send someone to protect their child trafficking operations and bioweapons.

And they do it for freeeee?

This.
I think they might find out that being up against Professionals and full scale conventional war machine is a bit different than playing hide and seek with controlled group of goat herders.

They feed, clothe and house him. He has no bills and no grand ambitions so he just volunteered. And in his words, "I at least get a choice, sure merc makes more but I don't really got a choice in that matter except the breadline". He was 82nd airborne met him at a USO event while I was in at Lejeune, cool as montana dude.

Guy being interviewed wants to suck off the guy on his immediate right

You are delusional thinking that the US -- which spends trillions on military spending -- doesn't have some technology years ahead, capable of dealing with this silly USSR threat. There are hundreds of secret military projects in the works. Besides, C.I.A is deeply inside Kremlin and could neutralise the threat.

I am a combat vet and have spoken over the past week to tow other veterans...all of us are willing, but I am too old, well over 70yo, but I was a good sniper and have pretty good experience with det cord and C4 explosives, claymore mines, ambushes....I would have some value...but I am unacceptably old.

The funny thing is that while we are all three relatively well off, it was the $3,660 ticket to Budapest that put us off the project...(I find it amusing that money and death was the deciding factor)

Kek Russians pulled the same trick in 2014
Seethe

Attached: 1646471015420.png (720x606, 362.87K)

Cool, I'll take your word for it.

well then declare war you pussy vpn gru glownigger

Attached: this kills the commie.png (954x716, 24.16K)