PUTIN DECLARES WAR ON WEST

skynews.com.au/world-news/vladimir-putin-warns-of-colossal-and-catastrophic-consequences-for-the-west-as-he-lashes-severe-sanctions-regime/news-story/ce03a8602447a946aaf10494e5ded209

COUNTRIES THAT CONTINUE TO IMPOSE SANCTIONS FOR MORE THEN THE NEXT 24 HRS WILL BE IN A STATE OF WAR WITH RUSSIA

HAAPPPPPOOOOONNNNIIINNNNGGGGG

GIVE THIS THREAD YOUR ENERGY AND THE HONKING WILL CEASE WITH THE SCREAMS OF MILLIONS IN A FLASH OF LIGHT AND HEAT

Attached: 1629726576587.jpg (194x186, 16.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
skynews.com.au
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Datawatch/China-hoards-over-half-the-world-s-grain-pushing-up-global-prices
youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's just nuke Russia. They're incompetent poor niggers, most of their nukes will blow up at launch.

>skynews

Literally who

TWO

CHAINZ

Fucking finally. Give ‘em hell, Vlad!

Attached: 09B0B02C-9B5F-42B8-A021-F602A571FAAB.gif (375x498, 3.28M)

Try it bitch. You'll be shocked how fast your shit gets pushed in.

>COUNTRIES THAT CONTINUE TO IMPOSE SANCTIONS FOR MORE THEN THE NEXT 24 HRS WILL BE IN A STATE OF WAR WITH RUSSIA
Except it literally says that nowhere in the article.

Get some.

Attached: DEVASTATING.jpg (1500x1125, 675.06K)

Just fuckin do it, end this clownshow.

ITS HAPPOOOOOONING

If I were Putin, I'd nuke Japan to show the non-whites that the west's alliance is just a sham, then China and Super Pooper India would side with me and we would create the Russasia Empire, giving free lolis to anyone who abandons their shithole countries to side with us.

Attached: cute&funny.jpg (540x659, 144.45K)

I'm just embarassed by Australian leadership. Just compromised midwits, parachuted in by Daddy Klaus, who have zero respect for their own citizens. Mostly poofters too. Putin would be right to wage war, and fucked if I'm lifting a finge to defend my nation.

Let's go fart into the air vents of the rich people's bunkers when the nukes go flying

please lurk more dumbass

Dangerously BASED
BURN EVERYTHING DOWN VV

Attached: Vlad.png (426x639, 345.76K)

do it faggot

That means lights out for the illuminati. Vlad Putin has Christ on his side which guarantees total victory
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Devoted to Christ.jpg (720x680, 92.78K)

Oh man, China was hoping to soft power Taiwan and Hong Kong before shit went down

They seem based, unlike the sky news from the uk, for some reason.

>skynews.com.au
stopped reading there

>Putin
>Pruppstinn

I rest my case

Attached: 1634995444715.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

PRAY FOR GLORIOUS NUCLEAR FIRE WASHING OVER US!

Attached: reign of frogs.png (680x521, 179.32K)

God I look forward to dying. Wish I never chose to be a human. I wanna go back to being a mongoose.

Real?

well, here we are. globohomo world order or nuclear death and the end of the planet.

Not sure which is better.... leaning towards nuclear death.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 00-44-12 The New York Times on Twitter.png (598x843, 405.11K)

Welp them numbers means we gotta.

>most of their nukes will blow up at launch.
Overconfidence could kill a man (unironically in your case).

Nothing is happening

>Source: Western propaganda outlets
Okay, whatever.

Woohoo!!
We're gonna reach that 500 million mark!

White people seem to be intent on destroying each other.

Yeah but he never said anything about 24 hours and sanctions and war all together. He just said the sanctions sre almost war but not quite

Nah. We're just starting a War so we can shove all the shitskins into the Grinder.

a neat little news station in Germany i think

Ok, so China supports Russia in this war ? Why does 80% of this board says China sided with the West on this ?

Zzzz
Putin will do nothing because he knows the west will push his shit in so fucking hard.
Not just that he also know China threw him under the bus too.
He's literally all by himself here and he's not that stupid.

>"Any movement in this direction will be considered by us as participation in an armed conflict by that country," he added.

>“We will immediately consider them as participants in a military conflict, and it doesn't matter members of which organisations they are.”

well, finally rome in flame

Brah, did you even read the article? Click bait is click bait

what's he doing sancting gasspromp?

okay I stop with the fart jokes...... is not funny it is funny though that pruppstinn sounds like putin.. is dialect norwegian it means full of farts... but enough...

Attached: 1646508798662.jpg (1200x675, 124.3K)

welp, if he keeps his word. there will be no Russia by this time Monday. he may get a few nukes off but that's it. it's more or less him vs the world at this point.

I'll be totally honest with you. The west could use a good dose of reality. It's like children are running this country now, unaware of how the world actually works.

Funny how this article perverts the actual truth.
According to it, Putin just claimed:

> “These sanctions that are being imposed are akin to a declaration of war but thank God it has not come to that”

So it was the West which almost declared World War 3, not Russia.

When I say there are hundreds of Russia/Ukraine threads, I mean literally. How in the fuck is this possible? This is potentially a problem. When all of the glowies overshoot their goal so hard that Any Forums is 75% shills. People like me are going to be like what the fuck. This isn't organic.

Talk about your try-hard psyops. This is worse than covid shilling and less believable.

It's just an exercise nothing will happen

pls grant us death by nuclear fire mr putin

Rolling for DC

Attached: 1409112895435.jpg (1920x1080, 459.54K)

Propoganda from both sides on all parts of the internet.

>russia nukes the west
>west can't nuke russia back because of pacifist coward they/them politicians
>russia takes over the world

Literally not a single person said that. China doesn't support west but it also doesn't want Russia to be stronk. They want Russia to be isolated shithole with no economy so they can buy their resources for cheap. Russians already were selling their resources to China cheaper than it would be for China to do the extraction themselves, now they will get even better deal.

Valdemar Pruppstinn of Russia
spiiio....ooobrrpbrpppbrpt

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

no idea I only come here once in a while.

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Datawatch/China-hoards-over-half-the-world-s-grain-pushing-up-global-prices

This is a holy war against satanic west

they haven't sided with anyone. they are trying to stay away from this one. i believe the last thing they said was "they were deeply concerned about Putin's actions"

Cringe

Attached: 1644491232010.jpg (1024x1024, 82.88K)

Yes

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Step out of his way or get stepped on.jpg (454x435, 57.53K)

DIDNT MOSCOW MET ISRAELI REPRESENTATIVES RECENTLY? FUUUUUAKKKKK ACCELERAAAAAATE

Or everyone, fuck it

how many times has this exact article been written in the past week? its lame sensationalism. of course the leader of a country has stern words about their country and its defense plans

They have plans, most likely they will take Taiwan. They are timing this just right.

They last said:
"China's position on Ukraine conflict gets sharper. MOFA spokesperson Wang Wenbing sent a message to Russia: no actor should "recklessly harm the sovereignty and security of other countries out of seeking its own absolute military superiority and absolute security.""

he is not hitler....

we're fucked anons we have no hitler we have nobody like that that come and stand up for the actual people........ they are all just rotchild puppets and they don't give a shit about you or any of us....

Attached: 1646357336350.jpg (1024x717, 181.13K)

>1 post by this id
>australia
lmfao go to bed or kys

Roll for Israel going down first

I think it's time to first strike Russia. Fuck it.

pretty close tbqh......

I read nothing in this article about a 24 hour countdown. Not that it matters. So Russia’s flowery media excuse for attacking Ukraine is because they don’t want them joining NATO, and as a result having nukes on their doorstep. So the plan is takeover Ukraine and make it a art of Russia, which would make Russia share a border with NATO nations, which would mean he now has nukes on his doorstep.

There’s no end to this anytime soon. And when the end comes, a whole lot of countries will be involved. Just keep watching, shits badass.

ah yes, sneak it in while everyone is distracted. good strat.
so basically, expanding on their previous statement.

that's the thing, our defcom level wasn't raised when putin raised his nuclear deterrent level, and there wasn't a trace a worry in bidens face,

Funny that people still talk of nuclear weapons when full spectrum financial dominance is the factual manifestation of a "world without war".

if it actually happens man god I would love to see that piece of shit belarussian nigger's head on a fucking pike I can't fucking stand that asshole........

Kek

Stop being such a pussy we all die in the end. You wanna die because Russia blew you up or because you blew Russia up?

Yeah thats really what I don't fucking get.
He started this war because of "NATO" but then invades Uktraine to have NATO on the doorstep lmao.
He literally has single digit IQ.

was he the one who leaked attack plans on Moldova on the internet?

Hitler was a globohomo stooge and a fag

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs

Attached: Utterly gay.jpg (300x168, 7.45K)

>r-putin-warns-of-colossal-and-catastrophic-consequences-for-the-west

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 17-14-20 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (988x1003, 882.79K)

Vlad Putin is a solid orthodox Christian leader. He is paving the way for a greater Christian empire.
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

Reddit posters and paid shills doubtless misunderstand the concept of controlled opposition. Russian invades Ukraine but doesn't bother to cut communications. There's your first clue.

You are not a Christian.