Operation: Alef Hate

א
A simple enough character. First letter of the hebrew alephbet. What say we make it a hate symbol?
Alef has a unicode code point of 0x05d0, which when converted to decimal is

Can we make it happen?

Attached: 1920px-Hebrew_letter_Alef.svg.png (1920x1027, 40.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPfqxekbA7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alpha 1488?

Attached: 1611241920404.jpg (340x296, 8.72K)

the power of turbo autism made people believe a simple ok hand gesture was a secret symbol of white power and larped it into existence. the question is not can we make it happen, the question is do we want it to happen.

Attached: zejoo.jpg (490x735, 33.67K)

אigger

Looks like an N
That simple

I'm impressed

are you that retarded leaf kid who always used to some up with dumb subversion "ops" which reminded me of shit a 5 year old would come up with?

Glownig is afraid.

Nah, burger born and raised. I just happened to run into this while doing some bible study and wanting to be able to type the old hebrew letters.

and if you squint just right it vaguely resembles the SS lightning bolts... Maybe stylize it similarly?

Attached: Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (1280x853, 11.42K)

>looks like an N
>look like an swastika
perfect..

only the government makes memes
thats the big secret you faggots dont realize it

>are you that retarded leaf kid who always used to some up with dumb subversion "ops" which reminded me of shit a 5 year old would come up with?
Shut the hell up retard!
I mean take a look at the Mark-19, and tell me it's *not* something a young boy would come up with:
"It's a machine-gun that shoots grenades!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=qPfqxekbA7g

Attached: Consider-the-following.png (800x424, 293.15K)

It ain't safe after 8

what the hell do military projectiles have to do with anything at all?

what, are you fucking high?

alright, good. well that retarded useless knuckledragging downyfaced mouthbreathing faggot used to come up with shit this stupid all the time.

Yes we can.
I like this one
אigger אigger
Good point

kys kike

Great Idea

Attached: 1646533207194.jpg (569x800, 122.74K)

"stupid kid ideas" can actually be good.

Yes we will we shall make it so the Hebrew gods tremble at the site of our mear site they shall know the place below our feet Osiris shall gouge the eyes of the Jewish enemy for thy knows what is just and what is sane keep on at it my mortals soon the Jewish nightmare you live in will crumble and fall at your feet show no remorse for thy fellow man will soon awake the propaganda will not prevail if so thy shall be doomed to walk the Duat alone.

Ah yes Jew you are correct.

אigger

kike

tpbp

How about you use the Alef as the symbol for a Jewish Fascist movement. It will be like Hitler and the Nazis, but Jewish! Remember, the Jewish Messiah has not yet appeared. Lots of room to work with here. Start with modifying the symbol, pair it with a bird. Nazism had the eagle, Jewish Fascism should have the phoenix. Let's rebuild the temple!

this is what you're running with?

glownigger

looks like a jewish swaztika to me

another bump for the absolutely retarded satanic idea

die jew