What goes on here?

How do the French feel about the Quebecois and vice versa? Are there mutual good feelings or some contention? Is Quebec a viable independent state?

Attached: vector-color-map-of-quebec-province-JCK6D8.jpg (982x1390, 247.41K)

We like each other quite a lot
The sovereignty movement partisans often get along even better with right wing guys from France
We French tend to dislike their woke politics though, especially when it comes to universities
Vive le Quebec Libre

>How do the French feel about the Quebecois and vice versa?
They dont care, atleast not anymore

>Is Quebec a viable independent state?
No, Québec separatism has been dead for the past 30 years

when Quebeckers go to France, they get laughed at and mocked for their shitty french pronunciations.
then then get butthurt about it and pretend like their trip to France never happened

Pro tip -Two peas in a pod. They call themselves pur laine. Same nonsensical Eugenics, trace your lineage back to white French France. I grew up as an anglophone in Montreal. I'm happy to say I haven't been back in over 10 years. The only thing that sucks harder than Montreal are the habs. #hasbeenHabs

You also believe the ghost of Kiev is real

The Habs have sucked this season but they almost won the last one

>how the french feel
fugly accent
should be independent
French gov doesn't care
>how the quebecois feel
white immigrants who speak the language = good
also Quebec gov likes to copy French gov
>Is Quebec independence viable
only if the Canadian economy collapses and Quebec somehow survives. Otherwise its addicted to the federal gibs, and the Cons don't have the balls to cut off the flow

Thanks for the replies. Quebec has only 8.6 million people. Seems like there must be more native French that would like to immigrate at least for economic reasons, but this isn't the case?

Too bad france dont think of us franco ontarian mutts

butthurt Quebecker reers his head

Quebec is 40% anglo

seethe and dial 8 albortion

he's mad hahahaha

>Quebec is 40% anglo
no it's not lmao

As someone who has played PX first person shooters competitively in North America, all I can say is I hate every single French Canadian with an absolute passion. Normal Canadians I'm fine with though.

I got dicked down hard by some army guys in Montreal.

Yes, we have to balkanize Canada, the mountain and plains can be one country, the west coast is another country, quebec/ontario are independent countries, and the maritimes also get their own country. This is after Putin takes the Arctic territories and Alaska by force next year.

PC*

Quebec separatism has unfortunately placed French speakers outside Québec in the shadow

Quebeckers hate the French with a passion. Worst than niggers desu.
>Shit hygiene, seriously wtf
>Pretentious assholes
>VERY different values
>Annoying
>French people chimp out all the time. Big one desu, like I said they're worst than niggers.
>They think Parisian French is superior. It's not, think of it as a boring, digital and low resolution version of the language
>Pretentious

Quebecucks despise the french. They believe they're the sole arbiters of the french language and that they know french better than the french, despite even their official organization (office quebecois de la langue francaise) repeatedly demonstrating that not a single quebecuck knows the language at all (it's not like britain vs US, more like portugal vs brazilian favelados).
The french, on the other hand, fall for the quckbec government propaganda completely and don't really know anything whatsoever about quebec and its inbred hordes at all. Many truly believe that they live in wooden cabins and chop wood for a living while kissing inuits in their igloos. Needless to say, they love quckbecers, There are exceptions, however. For example, upper class french people find quckbecers' inability to articulate correctly and their abject lack of any vocabulary at all to be appalling. This is mostly visible when going to high-end restaurants or shops.

>also Quebec gov likes to copy French gov
Strange way to spell "American gov" but OK.

>they get laughed at and mocked
This happens to everybody that goes to France though