What country will starve first

Or fight first

Attached: EE97382E-6C03-42B5-AB13-6D2447FAB3AE.jpg (1215x1544, 332.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/apps/cmegroup/widgets/productLibs/esignal-charts.html?type=p&code=ZW&title=MAR_2022_Chicago_SRW_Wheat_&venue=0&monthYear=H2&year=2022&exchangeCode=XCBT&interval=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have 1 year worth of flour stashed

wheat to the moon

the country that Russia does not sell to.

Those who import it most.

Attached: wheat.jpg (1523x720, 104.61K)

Fight what, hero?

Unless there’s some secret army or even some organized militia playing 4D chess by actually LARPing as naive retards, you need to think be realistic.

Just take care of yourself and your family.

How much wheat is grown south of the equator? Summertime might be the reason the prices moved

i have wheatallergy, so i dont care kek get rekt you gluttonous wheatfags

fertilizer shortage and removing Ukraine and Russia from the global wheat market will continue to drive prices up like oil.
animal feed contains grains including wheat retard

If wheat products are more expensive, people will switch to cheaper alternatives, making them more expensive as well.

People that wouldve eaten wheat will now eat other foods reducing their supply too

Egypt is fucked, largest global importer and last time wheat ripped it led to the Arab spring

well fuck. i better start stocking up as much food as i can then

imagine being a self sufficient country that doesn't depend on war mongering lunatics to supply them with food

Mudslimes BTFO

you're still paying the higher price retard. all commodites are linked in the global market.

Ukraine Takes 'World’s Largest Grain Exporter' Title From Russia
By bne IntelliNews
July 2, 2019

Attached: 00BDD311-846D-4D70-9AA7-28F2781B02A7.jpg (1360x765, 324.31K)

Don't understand why Egypt imports so much Wheat when they're one of the biggest Teff producers.

Can we just for once have shit be okay again? The last two years have been fucking shit thanks to leftist covid lockdowns and now we're finally done with it and we have this shit. Fuck leftists. Eat shit you piece of fucking crap bastards.

It's just a bid-up in futures by people looking for safe havens as hedges against a Russian foreign asset liquidation.
It's going to half that soon.

true, but they were limit up for 2 days, may take a few more days of gains as long as the war rages on.

shiiiiieeeeeet
Wheat is in everything we eat here.

what happened last time the bread prices skyrocketed?

protip since you are a retarded mutt, it was called the arab spring. this is going to cause arab string 2 hydrocarbo bugalloo. expect $20 gallon gas prices within a year

you want to vote for a senile globalist fuckface (like we did)? enjoy your consequences, we all will

can you link the chart i dont know how to see futures.

better stock up on guns and ammo mahmood

also thank your neighbours

>stonks go up
Oh nice
>it's wheat futures
Oh fugg

Maybe. Things will level out through.
I'd be more worried of wheat maintains this level for a month.

who eats flour when you can fill that space with meat, cheese, eggs, sour yogurt?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

chicago board of trade

how do you feel about the fertilizer, potash, natural gas shortage affecting this further?

Or bugs

chicken and cows eat grain feed brainlet, in Bulgaria I suppose the cows can graze on grass, but still they are very important to everyday products.

peter zeihan laid out what could happen, it's fucking horrifying

the globohomo westoid dumb fucks in power have to understand this war is not a game especially the low IQ fucks in Britain who seem to do everything they can for this war to go out of control even more than the CIA itself.

I have literally never been more scared about the situation here and the whole region if this shitshow continues. This war could spark Syria war 2.0 across the entire middle east.

pretty sure that's a trading view embed
either way, trading view has everything on it

Attached: 1642997220532.jpg (990x990, 180.3K)

egypt, then suez canal closes and bangladesh and india

>Wheat is in everything we eat here.

Not for long, hide your pets for real, don't take them to the street to shit or they will be eaten during a famine

Well, it's too early to tell because there are too many reactionaries and speculation.
I think that American inflation is more of a threat to the global economy than those, because they are the world's biggest supplier of food.

This could change as time goes on, but I'm skeptical at the moment.
Let's see what happens after profit taking and speculators are shook out.

heres the direct chart
cmegroup.com/apps/cmegroup/widgets/productLibs/esignal-charts.html?type=p&code=ZW&title=MAR_2022_Chicago_SRW_Wheat_&venue=0&monthYear=H2&year=2022&exchangeCode=XCBT&interval=1

>chicken and cows eat grain feed brainlet
Not mine lol, enjoy your tickets, heart attack, erectyle disfunction and diabetes eating that chemically castrated wheat.
Unless you're doing it the old fashioned way, which i did not so long ago, your wheat is worth less than cow dung.

Attached: cowandchicken.png (563x392, 502.04K)

Romania

Wheat is a huge staple in Egypt. Their bread is also extremely subsidised, meaning they will get extremely fucked.