Hey sorry just looking for proof zelensky evacuated to poland to redpill a friend pls reply

Hey sorry just looking for proof zelensky evacuated to poland to redpill a friend pls reply

Attached: 1645888087143.jpg (360x317, 17.1K)

nypa, brainlet

He didn't. It's part of ruskie shilling.

>Pls reply
God, you sound like a complete faggot.
All fields.

Hey friend not looking for an army, just asking for truth, thanks

Hey friend I'm sorry to say I think you're full of shit, thanks

get fucked ivan

Hey friend I noticed you didnt include sage in all fields but implied so, I'm thinking you're full of shit sorry thanks

Stop encouraging this idiot. He used to be a cool guy before he started coming to this awful website.

pretty sure hes in israel

Sorry friend not on Soviet side but doubt Ukraine victory, just looking for truth thanks

Very cute and funny digits thanks. Just curious about zelensky. Proof unfolding in shills thanks

No no was poland evidence, gone now looking for generous poster to provide thanks

>looking for truth
>eating up commie propaganda

Ah been assblasted to page 10 with no productive discussion, much expected but no THANKS bunch of jerks

No, no, no

Thank you

nobody knows anything, he probably hasn't though it'd be all over the news he is too recognizable to do it secretly or maybe he has who knows he dont matter

Dude we're not letting you back in the group chat until you stop coming here and apologize to Adriana for calling her a beaner.

Recognizable! Chubby cheeks not uncommon. Thanks

Less funny digits. Stupid comments. Losing patience. Thanks

The real redpill is......

if the Left, Establishment, Elites, Globalists, reddit, Soros, Big Tech, Rothschilds, normies, PedoWood, corporations, EU, Military Industrial Complex, MSM, corporations, Globohomo, social media, and literally every single other tentacle of the NWO that controls WESTERN civilization; all side with Ukraine

Then I know what the truth really is

Attached: Literally-Satanic-Communist-Witch-Rothschilds.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

It's not funny anymore because it's obvious you're way too autistic to even have a group of friends.

Attached: 1623481108094.jpg (1158x1166, 416.41K)

Yes digits plus her karmic overload is at terminal levels and we will see repercussion very soon. Thanks

Digits returned as you tell the truth. Thanks

>all fields
>no sage
It's not even summer yet...

Attached: 1587414654935.png (905x619, 565.71K)

Thanks for defense