Why is Any Forums so anti christian? Christian women are the only people still trad and having kids

Why is Any Forums so anti christian? Christian women are the only people still trad and having kids
>Durr muh cucktianity muh racemixing
Show me a non christian woman who is anti racemixing. You can't.

Attached: 1629341915254.png (1001x976, 405.89K)

Its authors were jewish. Nuff said.

Attached: 1618419436306.jpg (800x710, 209.66K)

Ending 3 gave me a heartfelt erection, but Ending 4 made me content.
Any Forums despises anyone blindly following anything. This also applies to religion. If you actually study your interest, then you learn lessons that can be applied in other sectors.

The whole point of Christianity is globalization and race mixing. It is meant to destroy your native faiths and thus your nations and your race.

>Thems all Jews
> Ignores the Greeks, Romans, Gentiles, Negroes

This comic gave me brain cancer

Attached: 1646060573201.jpg (221x195, 9.56K)

Do as thou wilt, nigger. I don't care.
It won't save Christianity, which has turned its back on whites.
It is a religion destined now to die, and nothing can save it. All the effort in the world will be for naught, if that energy is dumped into trying to save what is already dead.

Is that a fucking angel dolphin furry?

Attached: 1644612302739.jpg (1024x784, 71.13K)

Varg's wife?
Lots of Japanese women?

Jewtianity is root of this egalitarian nonsense.

>Why is Any Forums so anti christian?
Christianity IS the globohomo. Christians exist to shield evil people from harm.

Attached: 1636155488160.png (851x875, 478.22K)

It's a pterodactyl from a shitty Tumblr tier virtual novel thats never coming out. It became such a meme Any Forums made their own version of it where you can romance the dinos.

The vast majority of "Christians" haven't even read the entirety of the Bible, let alone their women. Christian sects are so divergent from each other that there are churches who 1:1 have globohomo ideology. There are trads of other religious groups too and even non-religious trads and let me tell you there are plenty of Christian sluts. Just because someone follows a religion doesn't mean they are true followers. I agree that a women who properly followed traditional Christian doctrine as we understand it today which may have not even beeen how it was in the earliest times of Christendom would make an excellent tradwife if that's what ya want but most Christians don't at least not in totality and that's not even hypocritical really, Christianity acknowledges human flaws and as long as one is forgiven in the eyes of their god a Christian could get away with molesting children. Also Any Forums is not a hivemind, at most a groupmind, we don't all have the same opinions clearly, plenty of fanatics for Jesus here lad.

Ironically many jew women are non Christian and anti racemixing as well

snoot

Attached: Love_Fang_Like_a_Reptile.png (2400x3300, 1.8M)

Christianity is a greek meme made in parody of the Jews hiding from Hadrian and starting cults all the time. It became a religion when crazy Jews adopted it.

:)))

Attached: 1629141398139.png (1280x720, 870.19K)

I'm one person?

this girl. 100% pagan and not caring about kikery. Cry more christcuck televangelist, and this was just the first thing that came to my mind, took the picture a few days ago.

Also Varg's wife is literally Any Forums's ideal - blonde, based, 7 kids before reaching 31 and homeschooling and cooking, autist, married a virgin, doesn't even use make-up and is so pagan she married a guy who sets churches on fire, an act she says she supports. Would be interesting if you could name a christcuck women with a more impressive profile than this and that actually condemns race-mixing (not muh jesus says we all equal).

Attached: sc.png (568x1280, 850.52K)

reminds me of the new jersey devil

Attached: Jersey_Devil.svg.png (1200x1834, 452.45K)

how do they come up with this shit?