Is there a bigger cesspool in america than miami?

Is there a bigger cesspool in america than miami?

Attached: 9F609CBF-2D52-44BB-986A-25A2CAF0492A.jpg (758x570, 438.9K)

los Angeles

Anywhere with the most niggers.

how do niggers even afford miami

Detroit
St Louis
Minneapolis
Baltimore
Filthydelphia
NYC
Los Angeles
Literally any city in Texas
Literally any city in Louisiana

Not long ago I would have said Detroit, but it seems like every major American city has turned into Mordor.
I'm not sure if it's possible to crown a winner for "Worst Shithole In The US" right now. The field is just too competitive.

Many, why?

Niggers make Miami unaffordable. Avoid them cost too much for white people. Niggers don't care living amongst niggers.

no. i can't think of a bigger concentration and cesspool of individuals than those who go to or live in miami

What about San Francisco, or Portland?

Fucking C H I C A G O ???????????? HOW DO YOU FORGET CHICAGO

Attached: 1570161231494.gif (450x450, 2.05M)

Just imagine too that in every third one of those apartments there is a twice divorced and remarried divorced Wine Aunt looking down on all those people and feeling all diversified and shit since they live above niggers.

It did not used to be that black lmfao

baltimore, detroit, oakland, chicago, philly, ny, austin, st louis, shall i keep going?>

>Is there a bigger cesspool in america than miami?

Nope!

By large city standards, Miami is fine compared to abominations in NY, Philadelphia, Portland, Chicago, Dallas, or any coastal city in California.

I've been there 3 times and never had a bad experience
I can't fault them for their ghetto parts

Full of coal burner in the midst of niggers. Sad.

Miami is looks like such a retarded place full of just sheboons and military welfare queens on their spring break. I'd much prefer LA's overpriced degeneracy to that retarded hellhole.

I hate to break it to you, but in order to be a coal burner, the woman has to be white. And I don't see a single white person in that image

Growing up is realizing every city in the USA with population over 50k is an absolute hellhole. Every single one.

gps took me off the highway in chicago because of traffic. it was all blacks. was surreal. made me think what one would even do if they got a flat or brokedown, having to rely on the charity of the black locals. what a nightmare.

>Literally any city in Texas
no one talks about how many indians and muslims are in texas. Its a downright infestation at this point, dont even start with the hispanics.

he is right though
those two less-dark bitches are definitely mystery meat latinas

L.A. is the worst place in the planet, San Francisco is a close second. Portland is schizo and Austin is California Jr. I wish every plane from California flying in to Austin would be gassed on arrival.

>Literally any city in Texas
Texas cities are being jewed like everywhere else but even then Austin still voted 40% Trump.