This is Sviatoslaviyna Hoholaviyska

She's a kindergarten teacher who also worked as a part-time model online. She worked in a school for special needs kids in Kiev and she's a also mother of four. Yesterday she died along with one of her students ( a down syndrome boy of four years old who was blind , deaf and was showing signs of early Parkinson ) , when a Thermobaric missile hit her classroom. She is survived by her four children , her boyfriend and her husband. Her bravery , kindness and dedication will never be forgotten.

FUCK YOU PUTIN , FUCK YOU RUSSIA !!

Attached: images (1).jpg (495x619, 25.39K)

That's Bethany Lily April though.

stop posting pics of my concubines

Nice made up story.
Have a you.

Attached: 1642177037289.jpg (493x294, 21.37K)

More like Sviatosvinya
OP is still a faggot nonetheless

kek

What will become of his wife’s boyfriend? Will they stay in touch or what?

>Bethany Lily April
OP take your meds please andjthank you

Attached: UnluckyEnchantingHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif (225x400, 816K)

She can take care of my special needs anytime she wants

Her last video on the morning of the airstrike...

>her boyfriend and her husband
I keked have a you user

Tragic

Attached: 011111001.webm (640x1138, 743.95K)

Attached: notmyproblem.gif (510x510, 568.75K)

Taking the downies were a contribution, but not this breeding material.

You never had a chance jungle bro. Well, the body is still warm so you can go over there and have a turn before she's put away for good

>hoholaviyska
ngl u made me kek

A cheating whore? No pity then, almost the same for the kid, but for different reasons.

Oh look, a larp from our familiar Brazilian shill!

That's a fat British online stripper named Bethany April you shill.

>Sviatoslaviyna Hoholaviyska
Are you casting a magic spell?

Attached: 1542910964438.jpg (768x960, 81.56K)

Attached: HH.jpg (1080x1054, 345.94K)

OP needs his own slot on cnn

10/10 in bongland

>a down syndrome boy of four years old who was blind , deaf and was showing signs of early Parkinson
It sucks that he's blind and deaf, so is getting parkinson.
But contracting Down syndrome when only 4yo is downright heartbreaking, how is such a thing even possible.

Attached: 1644855673753.jpg (687x1024, 103.13K)

I just can’t help it. I really think I hate women in general. I’m want a family, I want to be a normie, but they just suck. Fuck women.

Ask me if I care?

She's a 1/10 in bongland i'm afraid. Not enough of the slag aesthetic

Husband here. We are all heartbroken and like cannot stop crying including the chidren here (in their own way as pitbulls). Speaking of bulls our bull also got hecking sad. So much sad he took my Miata and run off somewhere to vent, poor guy i hopr hes doing ok its been a few days.
Ive been trying to cope by buying another limited edition Nintendo Switch and some funkopops but nothing fills the void left in us. Especially in our finances (she was the breadwinner after all).

I miss her folx. We never even got the chance to fuck (she wanted it to be special because its my first time.......)

Attached: bullshit but i believe it.jpg (427x379, 23.42K)

>her boyfriend and her husband
based subtle cuckposting

Attached: persecute.png (300x483, 106.82K)

Kek.

No it's Sviatoslaviyna Hoholaviyska

Disease is the wage of sin.

>her boyfriend and her husband.
kek. Well played, good sir.

Almost had me until you suggested that slut only had two partners.

Hahaha,

I bet she also an A grade student, US Congressional Medal Recipient Purple heart recipient, Nobel peace prize winner and owned 6 million not-for-profit charities in africa teaching Downsydrome children Nuclear Physics.