Are they making us all sick?

So one of my animals got sick on the and left some feces on the floor. Those stringy things are some kind of p@rasite. I've become aware of the more esoteric meaning behind these abominations but threads that talk about this tend to get deleted

>inb4 not political because p@rasites are able to hijack the host's instincts

Long story short, how do I cleanse myself? And should I dose myself and my dogs/cat with ivermectin? 200 micro g/kg seems to be the ratio. Worth it to save $600 on vet bills? Need help here anons

Attached: IMG_20220305_0451508.jpg (3840x2160, 2.88M)

Go to the vet you kike, cats aren't horses!

Kikes don't care for animals you useless amerimutt. I don't have fucking money cause case you didn't notice Trudeau has fucked us all dry

Vets use ivermectin for cats so fuck you

ahhhhh i can imagine the smell now
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mod! remove this !

you sound like a retard. its hair

terminal parasitic infestation

Parasites are good for you. What do you think people just does constantly before they started cooking their pork? There would be no people at all

this nigga's cat eatin rubberbands

yeah, your cat has worms, take it to the vet retard

Imagine not knowing about the wormpill

Looks like roundworms. 100% preventable if you use a monthly preventative like Simparica trio or Interceptor. We don’t usually use ivermectin for roundworms. We usually use pyrantel pamoate, moxidectin, or fenbendazole. Dewormers only target the adult form and not the eggs or larvae. This means you don’t just deworm once and your done. Take your cat to the vet so they can properly identify the parasite and choose the correct and effective treatment.

>could just buy dewormer like any rational person would
>has to specifically get ivermectin instead
Also
>too poor to properly care for his own pets
Just put them down

Also, do not use any ivermectin if you have Collies, aussies, shelties, or whippets.

You need to know what kind they are. Are you vaxxed? If so many of the vials were found to have nematodes in them. You many have given them to your cat. OTOH if you're a retard cat owner that lets their cat run outside then come in the house? The cat infected you.

Press Delete.
Dewormers target different creatures--merely taking ivermectin won't cut it if you have one it doesn't kill.

That being said..I've not ever seen a black parasite. Are you sure Fluffy didn't eat some yarn? Or--have they finally perfected the killer worm.

when i was a kid, my younger sister had a cat, who shat out these huge worms, the had a ribbed body and were like 10cm long and about 0.5cm thick

>having a pet
this is just disgusting
why?

>So one of my animals
If its a dog just take it for a walk in the forest, it will find that sharp grass and start viciously grazing on it.
Then shit a few times and all the parasites come out.
I've always had at least 3 dogs, i also have horses and my hunting hounds are particularly intelligent when it comes to handling people, herbs, grass etc.
They bark like mad if they smell a herb and I've always known that trick with the sharp grass idk what its called but its big and sharp.

yah worms are usually white. my old cat had them.

user.... what? Seriously... wtf?

based, the only pet a white man should have is a rodent

Why?