Why are normies so quick to assume everything is Russian propaganda...

Why are normies so quick to assume everything is Russian propaganda, but never stop to consider that they may be influenced by western propaganda?

Attached: Untitled.png (1059x543, 80.27K)

>normies
You answered your own question.

Jill Stein is a Russian asset, always has been

They literally believe theyre "good guys" fighting "bad guys", so of course the good guys have to be telling the truth

If they accept they were lied to once, they will start to wonder what else was a lie

One agenda vs another. I don't believe it care. Humans are easily brainwashed.

They're called "normies" because they're stupid, user

Attached: 1646527072169.png (820x849, 1.19M)

Holy based, this retard is actually right about something

No one is immune to the effects of propaganda, as it mainly conditions you subconsciously.

They know they just don't care. I wish they right was like that

well this is actually a fake tweet. i just thought it was a good bait image

Because the average IQ is 100. What kind of question is this?
Despite this fact, you aren't as intelligent as you think you are because you worked out that power structures impose themselves. Nor does, recognising Western propaganda, in anyway, validate Russias claims over Ukraine; or, somehow make Russia the better option of the two.
This is a fact conservatives—addicted to contrarianism—seem incapable of wrapping their heads around.

A lot of them believe in the "noble" lie. They don't get mad even if they realize they have been lied to. They will just believe another lie that it was for the good of muh society

funny how Greenfags are not as cucked as I would have expected them to even as they are bound to play the controlled opposition game anyway
meanwhile in Europe Green parties tend to be warmongering NATO absolutists

Russia is the better option of the two because Zelensky is a jew.

oh well nevermind then

it's called skepticism.

if all of western media is coming together to repeatedly scream about how Putin is an irrational mad man who invaded Ukraine for "absolutely no reason" other than he's just evil and wants to rebuild the soviet union......

like seriously what the fuck? obviously one of the most powerful persons in the world didn't get to his position by being an idiot. of course he has a cause and reasons for what he does, but the western media just straight up won't tell you because they're worried people would realize how terrible NATO is.

Except it's not a fake tweet dumbass

exactly. i can even sort of understand how the people in power operate like this. the elites might be evil, but you can understand how they think they're doing the right thing.

what i can't understand is how normies can get lied to repeatedly over and over, and continually get screwed over, and they never stop and think that maybe the people who rule over them aren't benevolent

it's real up until the last line. The original tweet said
>So why would you believe what they're saying about Venezuela?

But the same basic idea applies. It's even funnier this way because it shows how much of a hypocrite she is for not saying the same thing about Ukraine

Not sure if you're subhuman intellect or just like pretending to be. She tweets this all the time just updating the names. This is a real tweet about Ukraine from February 13th

Have you ever actually looked at Putin's circle?
The differences in East and West is a difference only in configurations of Jews.

post the link then

>if all of western media is coming together to repeatedly scream about how Putin is an irrational mad man

This doesn't in anyway validate him. Why do you think it does?