Anyone can manage their own monero bank on their PC

Download your own bank here:getmonero.org/downloads/
You can send and receive monero on your pc and have the crypto sit on your harddrive up until the moment you spend it.
Keeping crypto on an exchange is cucked, keeping money in the bank is cucked! Keep it on your pc instead and use the monero GUI to send/receive it directly to your harddrive.

Attached: monero.png (1020x952, 331.45K)

anons are too retarded for this

Its literally 1 download and then you can send and receive monero directly from your harddrive like a bank. I agree anons are pretty retarded especially on Any Forums but this is pretty simple.

Attached: 1636741729821.jpg (240x240, 6.11K)

duhhh….whut?

How download? What buy?

Whats a download?
Sounds gay and retarded.

>merely pretending to be stupid
Funny how you mutts never pretend to be intelligent and insightful. You cant.

How much do one of pic related go for anyways?

Attached: Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png (800x400, 54.72K)

bump for monero.

Holy shit thank you.

Until you can't convert monero into dollarinos and euros anymore. If they can cancel a whole country (Russia) what makes you think they can't ban a specific crypto?

just a casual thread with casual anons

scum

>Until you can't convert monero into dollarinos and euros anymore.
Its much more likely soon you wont be able to transfer your dollarinos and euros for food anymore when either inflation rekts you or your bank bans you and confiscates your money because you said nigger 10 years ago on xbox live.

This alternative puts crypto ON YOUR HARDDRIVE so YOU ARE THE BANK and can SEND AND RECEIVE FROM YOUR OWN COMPUTER so you dont need an exchange or a bank.

You can literally just send tikkies from your own PC, how cool is that? This is going to revolutionize sharing the bill.

i think once cyber polygon happens and a lot of people lose their crypto that we'll just end up using the digital dollar or maybe XRP schizos will be right all along.

Surely they would have to ban every single crypto to do this, and if they managed to do that in your country, you convert your crypto to a currency of another country then swap that for your own currency.

>XRP schizos will be right all along.
No, the government sued xrp so it doesnt have jews behind the scenes covering for it so its not the favored coin.
Monero is already the darknet favorite, so Its reasonable to think it will grow even more and eventually be used by russians to buy stuff for example since masterjew and visa banned them.

does home depot or my local hardware store accept monero coins? do they have to have GUI too?

Attached: 1646356241742.jpg (921x1086, 165.4K)

I'm fine with silver

Why not use gold and silver instead? These have objective value because we can't have the same quality of life without these. Silver for modern medicine, gold for computers etcetera. Though you can't send gold and silver to the other side of the world in less than a minute as you can with crypto, I'll give you that

>I'm fine with silver
How are you going to pay someone from another continent to send you something with silver? I own a stack too but monero is a decentralized banking system, its more than just a crypto.

>Its literally 1 download
1 download that takes weeks to sync up

Comfy

Attached: 1642804301940.jpg (595x850, 316.5K)

Based. Monero is the only legit cryptocurrency.

Attached: 1633341105624.jpg (1583x2048, 505.38K)

Argument is pretty dumb though. If gold was priced as a commodity and not a store of value it would be cheap as fuck. 90% of golds value is speculation. Bitcoin fills this role better in every way. Its more tradeable, more divisible, more scarce, and can be held securely more easily.

Monero is not going to make though. Because it could have an inflation bug and we wouldnt know due to the obfuscated ledger.

You can send and receive monero on your harddrive. This is not hypothetical, monero is already the darknet favorite and people are already making payments there, we just need to expand this usage to legal activities as well.

Home depot will start accepting monero if enough people own and use it and ask to pay with monero. If 99,999% of your customers only pay with the jews' fiat they will only accept that.

You dont need a local node pleb but if you dont have an SSD card its cancer to download the blockchain youre right.

Attached: 1636316346846.png (584x520, 284.24K)

>Surely they would have to ban every single crypto to do this
Why? They can just allow the cryptos they want and ban others
>We banned Bitcoin and Monero because terrorist organisations get funded by these, continue using our state approved Fedcoin goyim

Unfortunately this is exclusively for smart people and the majority of people aren't smart, including most of Any Forums and they'll never understand why no matter how much you explain, show, or tell them.

Attached: 1615262256214.png (738x1146, 517.68K)

>Monero is the only legit cryptocurrency.
I keked so hard when they did the Canada honk protest seizure of funds, they couldnt say how much monero was donated because it was p2p transfers via PC without exchanges to rat out their customers to the government.

Precious metals and crypto are not comparable, but both useful.
For example, gold can't be transported easily. You can't take it overseas with you without being noticed. It's far harder to protect against forces that want to take it from you. It's extremely difficult to make long distance transactions, let alone international ones.

I think proof of work is an inherent vulnerabillity for crypto in case
state actors fully crack down which is why I'm not
a fan of that part. It needs to be as resource slim as possible
to get past the crack not require massive centralized server farms.

if somebody could make a monero analogue to bastyon.com I would be game
having a peer to peer marketplace on the chain is pretty cool

>Because it could have an inflation bug and we wouldnt know due to the obfuscated ledger.
>we cant see the ledger
>so something might be wrong with it
Why would you assume this? Hidden ledger is a strength not a weakness.

Now this indeed sounds based.
But, user, I have barely any knowledge on crypto, how is it better than BTC? I know you can store BTC on your pc as well
Also, what can I buy with it? Can I exchange it for dollarelinos?
Also also, if I use it can my provider sonehow track that I used crypto? I'm using win10 as well

not for value stabillity he got a point
but if it got an infinite money glitch the thing should
be worth less by now

Please explain how Monero is safe from on-ramp off-ramp regulations. If you do, you might recruited another bagholder