I dont care about palastine or syria and I never have

I dont care about palastine or syria and I never have.

Attached: 1646447649364m.jpg (1024x535, 63.45K)

I don’t care about Ukraine

Attached: 09F2E761-E314-443E-AA28-6A9660E62B18.jpg (564x1024, 52.17K)

I dont care about anything besides my own country because thats where I live.

There’s only one country, the planet earth

Based

i just want cheap fuel
2 DOLLERYDOOS IVAN 2 DOLLERYDOOS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I heard Kiev was once the capital of Russia, is this true?

remind me what side diversity is on

We know Moishe.

yeah got flattened by mongols so russians claim it dosen't count anymore and that modern ukriaine has no connection to it at all

I don't care about that anymore, only myself and my friends/family. Disgusting globohomo government, still can't go to the pub for not having my clot shot.

I actually care a lot and think the west using the CIA to overthrow the Russian sympathetic government of Ukraine in 2014 and starting the Donbass war is the entire reason all of this happened so we only have ourselves to blame.

Serbia and the Donbas Regions?

The bombings of brown countries is partly why there are so many refugees flooding Europe. If you care about white countries then you should also care to some degree what happens to others.

And I don't care about Ukraine, I'm actually glad if they get utterly annihilated since they are one of our worst enemies who treated ethnic hungarians like shit for a century. Ukrainians are animals

How does it make you feel to know leftist retards mostly supoort ukraine?

Literally the only ones giving a shit about those shit countries are russians because theyre the only ones as backwards as they are.

As a brown person with ethnic background from one of those countries, I applaud your wisdom. You get lots of our “niggers” too because all the brave and honorable men stay and fight. Also consider the innocent young men who go and fight. In the US, the infantry is majority white.

>backwards
Let me know which of those nations allows children to take drugs to change gender

Attached: notmyproblem.gif (510x510, 568.75K)

>he says as Muslim refugees pound his wife
ngmi

the center of power in russia slowly drifted to muscovy after Kiev became a favorite sack city for mongols and tatars..

This but unironically. Nonwhite lives don't matter.

Why should I care about sand-niggers?

>haha if I change my flag they will totally think I’m white
Nice try (((buddy)))

Why should I care about snow-niggers?

If the Left, Establishment, Elites, Globlaists, reddit, Soros, Big Tech, Rothschilds, normies, PedoWood, corporations, EU, Military Industrial Complex, MSM, corporations, social media, and literally every single other tentacle of the NWO that controls WESTERN civilization; all side with Ukraine

Then I know what the truth really is

Attached: Literally-Satanic-Communist-Witch-Rothschilds.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

i dont care about ukraine either, whats your point you dumb fuck

>bombing ISIS... bad

Attached: russia_shills.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

Good. I don't give a fuck about anything outside my own country. I'm certainly not jumping on any globohomo ukraine bandwagon

Attached: 1646534258261.jpg (398x373, 89.63K)

Do you see this black? He is dead. And that's a good thing. One less criminal. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 3607528E00000578-3679678-image-a-9_1467993801285.jpg.jpg (634x533, 51.92K)

>Constantly get called a nonwhite snownigger for being an immigrant from Ukraine
>Russia waltzes in
>Suddenly I'm white
Cool I guess, I still hate NATO more than Russia.

Its complicated.. but not the capital of russia, it was the capital of the kievan rus who are the ancestors of russians and ukranians and belarussians

That never happened

My wife is white, part Swede actually but she is white so obviously a mutt. All of you are. 10% this, 5% that. I’m the first man in her life who told her it’s okay to be proud of being white. For all the talk you guys do, you never act on it. It’s why you guys are the most vaccinated demographic. It’s obvious now that whites will just do what you tell them to do and then complain loudly and never do anything about it. You’re domesticated. Why you’re upset with me is beyond me. I did nothing to you. I love my white family and they love me. I love you too user. I hope that Iran gets nuclear weapons, stabilizes the Middle East, and creates a peaceful environment free of Israeli and American intervention in which Muslim nations can thrive and refugees can return home. Thus we share goals as you desire the same for Sweden. It’s sad how easy it is to control a white mans brain. They have you like puppets. I weep for you. The people who discovered the world, and created civilization.. how far the mighty have fallen. Make sure you get your booster.

I don't mean in real life retard, no one has ever been called a snownigger outside of this shithole.

I call my white friends snowniggers but I let them call me a sandnigger first

>10% this, 5% that.
Yeah thats not true at all.