Current Defcon level : Level 3 Roundhouse

We are currently at condition Yellow.
Closing in on Level 2.
defconlevel.com/current-level.php
Digits dictate when we reach level 2. I'm guessing when Russia takes Kiev, or comes close to it, and the West decides to finally try to stop it. Any type of provocation from the West will bring the level to 2 : Red Fast Pace

This was the future you choe.

Attached: defcon-3.png (250x250, 5.17K)

I dont care just accelerate, and then accelerate some more and then keep on accelerating

USA is at Defcon 4 currently

Europe is at Defcon 2 currently

Attached: 1350622810013.jpg (720x540, 41.85K)

Mega happening on Tuesday. Checkem God.

Attached: 1646521033856.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

Oh stop. You have absolutely no idea what Defcon Level our forces are at now, nor until you are vaporized. So just sit back, watch Wheel of Fortune, and STFU. Capice?

There will be no nuclear war within our lifetime.

With the rising tension between USA and Russia I highly doubt USA will go from Defcon 4 to Defcon 3.

With the current situation with NATO and Russian, everyone is skating on thin ice. if shit its the fan the USA will go straight to Defcon 2 followed by Defcon 1 shortly after IF they can't sort out something while being in Defcon 2.

The situation that is going on at the moment is very very scary. all it takes is for Russia to launch a ICBM at an NATO country or the USA and the world will be over as we know it. USA and Russia will completely nuke their countries untill one of them has been defeated.

MAD is a meme nowadays because of gloabalism, isolated nuclear strikes should happen quite soon

Ya blew it.

Have a free (Me)

Here is our winner. Apathetic apocalypse wins.

It's a bot, avoid interaction as much as possible. Thankfully their barely coherent/generic speech is easily identifiable so far.

In 2020 we've had a bunch of threads about underground cities and bunkers for the mega-rich (due to covid - we thought it was serious business back then). If shit really goes down, the root cause of it all will likely carry on as usual. Sickening.

>If shit really goes down, the root cause of it all will likely carry on as usual.
Yea, it sucks.The Bible actually talks about how in the end times the elite class will go off and hide in their underground bunkers. Right as the stars begin to fall from the sky. WHich legit could mean astral stuff, or nukes, a dude who had a vision of the future form back in those days would hav eno idea what a ballistic missile was. He would have just seen flaming things falling from the sky and exploding.
Revelation 6:15
>And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains

This happens

why US try to save it at the last moment

Close, itll be monday or thursday

Who knows. They probably won't. But if they do, Putin isn't going to back down. For whatever reason, he has totally stopped giving a fuck. I think what we're seeing is a guy who has had enough bullshit, and just stopped caring. And now that he's started it, he'll either accomplish what he set out to do, or he'll die trying.

It's like when right before you get into a fight, and your scared, and your adrenaline is going, but talking things out isn't working and you know you should swing first, so you turn your brain off and just swing. Then whatever happens, happens. But it's too late to take it back.

This one has to be the lamest war in human history.

That website is fake by the way.
Those defcon levels are larp

Yea, just civilians making guesses based on pleb level intelligence. I really wouldn't be surprised though if it was at 3 given the shit Putin has been saying.

>defeated
deleted. add Chinese nukes into the gangbang on USA's glory hole.

Meh